- Forum posts: 2
Sep 27, 2015, 10:21:02 PM via Website
Sep 27, 2015 10:21:02 PM via Website
JDXA is an innovative, flexible, and easy-to-use Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) product that simplifies and accelerates the development of Android apps by providing intuitive, object-oriented access to on-device relational (e.g., SQLite) data.
Adhering to some well thought-out KISS Principles, JDXA boosts developer productivity and reduces maintenance hassles by eliminating endless lines of tedious SQL code.
JDXA provides a simple, non-intrusive, and flexible ORM solution. JDXA easily supports inheritance, one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many relationships and offers a POJO (Plain Old Java Objects) friendly non-intrusive programming model, which does not require you to change your Java classes in any way:
- No need to subclass your domain classes from any base class
- No need to clutter your source code with annotations
- No need for DAO classes
- No source code generation
- No pre-processing or post-processing of your code
Please visit www.softwaretree.com to:
- Learn about the KISS Principles for ORM
- Get more information about JDXA
- Checkout code-snippets
- Get a free trial download of JDXA