Ultimate Battery Saver HD

• Replies:2
kaushik chandrasekaran
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 26, 2015, 7:26:13 AM via Website

Ultimate Battery Saver HD, the best battery saver app in the market which will extend your Android phones and table battery's life. This battery saver app will identify the apps which are quickly draining your phone's battery based on our proprietary algorithm.

MAIN Features:

★ Quick Battery Saver: Check and resolve the fast draining apps with one click Optimize button to extend your phone's battery life

★ Toggle Page: With single touch can handle multiple toggle options to save battery effectively.

★ In-Depth Logs: This will give you deep analysis of plugged, un-plugged, discharging history. Can be exportable in excel sheet for further analysis
★ Beautiful Widget: Ultimate Battery Saver HD also providing beautiful widget to add the battery level in your home screen

★ Great Insight Info: The info page will give you great insight about your battery for FREE. It will display the CPU temperature, Voltage, Condition of your battery, percentage available, time left.imageimage

Gloria Hackler
  • Forum posts: 11

Sep 27, 2015, 10:51:53 AM via Website

I tried tons of battery saving apps before on my Android before but they never worked for me.

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 17, 2015, 9:27:29 AM via Website

Is that really Ultimate Battery Saver app ?

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"