HTC Desire VC t328D Cdma Asia

• Replies:0
Kumar Agarwal
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 12, 2015, 8:23:29 AM via Website

I bought New set HTC Desire VC t328D CDMA in India having China made on 15-Aug-2015 which worked OK for one day and on charging it get halted in Android OS then I tried all methods to bring it back to life thru installing OS but none I get successfully in my work. That its Android OS is not working. I tried last 20 days all the methods of various ROM Packages available ON Internet related to HTC Desire VC t328D but none it worked as when all things of Android get successfully installed the phone gets boot up the HTC Quite brilliant logo comes and then get shut off automatically in just 10 seconds. I not know how to correct it with the Android original version which COmes with the Handset. The recovery cannot be installed as when I try to install it goes in to "this build is for development purposes only do not distribute outside of htc" Red text and then shut it off. I am tried last 20 days on this same problem.

I have unlocked and S-OFF having HTC Desire VC t328D when I installed Clockworkmod recovery or TWRP successfully thru fastboot method and run into recovery then it just right displaying this error This build is for development purposes only Do not distribute outside of HTC without HTC?s written permission. Failure to comply may lead to legal action... +++++ I can't by pass this Red text screen warning and the clockworkmod recovery and TWRP display menu not comes and only HTC quitly brilliant and the word Do not distribute outside of HTC without HTC?s written permission. Failure to comply may lead to legal action... I can't by pass this screen displayed on screen permanently. Email me at kk_agarwal_love@yahoo.com and kkagarwallove@gmail.com from INDIA.