[App] [4.0+] Football Live Scores

• Replies:5
sylsau
  • Forum posts: 297

Aug 31, 2015, 8:07:21 AM via Website

Hello,

I create that thread to present you Football Live Scores, a free application that give Football results and scores in live for all Championships worldwide. Football Live Scores can be downloaded from Google Play Store here : [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.footlivescores[/url]

Foot Live Scores gives scores for all main championships in the World from Europe with England Premier League, Spain Liga, Germany Bundesliga, Italy Serie A, France Ligue 1 and Ligue 2, Belgium Pro League, Portugal Primeira Liga, Russia Premier League, Switzerland Super League, to South America with Argentina Primera Division and Brazil Serie A through Asia and Africa. You can also follow main European Cup events with Champions League or Europa League available in live. American Soccer is also covered in live.

Foot Live Scores let you to get past results and all scheduled games for number of days you can define from preferences. For each game, you get scores, goals, penalties missed, yellow and red cards.

Demo in video :

If you have ideas to improve or just feebacks, don't hesitate to tell me in this thread.

Thanks.

Sylvain

Paulie Pham
  • Forum posts: 97

Sep 4, 2015, 4:59:24 AM via Website

Looks cool. I would try it. thanks mate!

sylsau

sylsau

Sep 4, 2015, 11:30:47 AM via Website

Paulie Pham

Looks cool. I would try it. thanks mate!

Thanks.

Don't hesitate to tell me if you have ideas to improve.

Asad Ashfaq
  • Forum posts: 15

Sep 4, 2015, 8:12:09 PM via Website

i will try soon on my device. well done mate (y)

sylsau

Sep 5, 2015, 7:28:05 AM via Website

Asad Ashfaq

i will try soon on my device. well done mate (y)

Thanks. Don't hesitate also if you have ideas to improve :).

BoostInstalls
  • Forum posts: 60

Sep 14, 2015, 6:50:16 AM via Website

Greate application guy, I have got it for enjoy
I see your downloads have just a few, why do you use boostinstalls.com to increase your rank and installs quickly