Flightradar24 app is a ripoff

• Replies:0
Amy Lewis
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 30, 2015, 2:57:26 PM via Website

So I drive for an airport service, and naturally I wanted an app that would track flights. I was told to get Flightradar24, and so I tried to get it. On my phone at work with a solid WiFi connection I was denied access to the website all day, it just kept saying it was unavailable. Okay, I come home to get it on my Mac, and installed the free version, which never shows up on my phone. Googleplay SAYS its installed, but it's not there. I do a search, and it's just not there on my phone, after Googleplay told me it was installed.

Next I buy the Pro version, and it's the same story, Googleplay says it's installed, but it's not there, anywhere on my phone. So I try to write their support at the address on their page, it bounces with a delivery failure. I try to write their company, same thing. Well I don't know what the deal is with this app and company, but long story short, don't buy it, and don't bother with it, unless you crave being ripped off and frustrated. I can't find any way to contact the company or get my money back. I strongly recommend avoiding this app.