google vs samsung

• Replies:11
Nirjon Ahmed
  • Forum posts: 9

Aug 18, 2015, 6:24:02 PM via App

What brands do you prefer......google or samsung, I like google.

Claire Kent
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 18, 2015, 6:30:34 PM via Website

Samsung is a manufacturer, Google is software developer, there can't be any comparison between them.

Admin Edit:External Links are Forbidden

— modified on Aug 22, 2015, 4:34:11 AM by moderator

RustyKarla Lothran

Karla Lothran
  • Forum posts: 5

Aug 18, 2015, 6:52:02 PM via Website

I think I understand your question-- which do we like better: Samsung Galaxy Phones, or the Google Nexus Phones?

To which I reply that I prefer the Google Nexus. I've never really been a huge Samsung girl.

Nirjon Ahmed

Aug 19, 2015, 4:50:28 AM via App

google is best any other different mobile

Hamidd
  • Forum posts: 12

Aug 19, 2015, 12:04:38 PM via Website

Google Nexus devices are for those who prefer Android simple and pure, but Samsung Galaxy devices are for those who prefer a device fulled with features

LadyImpactOhio
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 19, 2015, 11:10:13 PM via Website

I have a Galaxy s4. About a year old. Loved it in the beginning. I did the Lollipop update and it has some issues now.

Aabharan

Aug 20, 2015, 8:19:03 AM via Website

I love Google! Recently Google planning to Launch Project Era! And this can be of the brand phone of Google!

Nirjon Ahmed

Aug 20, 2015, 6:48:56 PM via App

yes....

Paulie Pham
  • Forum posts: 97

Aug 21, 2015, 5:29:31 AM via Website

If you are comparing Google and Samsung as Mobile Phone makers.
I would choose Google. I love the Nexus. Everything is simple and easy to use. And the integration between Android and Nexus provides a better user experiences than Android and Samsung.

If you are comparing Google and Samsung as software developers
You clearly know the answer

So google FTW!

Jose Rodriguez

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Aug 22, 2015, 6:38:22 AM via Website

Your question is bit confusing. Do you want to compare between Samsung phone and Google Nexus. I prefer Samsung phone better than Goggle Nexus.

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

Kelvin Smith
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 24, 2015, 11:01:42 AM via Website

I do prefer Samsung Galaxy over Nexus but still respect the individual differences and their choice.

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Aug 24, 2015, 8:21:41 PM via Website

I like to think I'm unbiased when it comes to tech and gadgets, but I regard Samsung more as the android equivalent of Apple. There's nothing really wrong with their phones (I very nearly purchased a Note 4) but they rely more on marketing and product placement than true innovation or development, plus their 'additions' to the operating system seems to be more about getting users entwined into the Samsung ecosystem rather than making the user experience better. Ironically my Nexus 10 is made by Samsung and I can't fault it. Therein lies the answer ;)

— modified on Aug 24, 2015, 8:22:31 PM

Sinkster