We Develop beautiful Mobile Application

• Replies:5
Naren Patidar
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 17, 2015, 1:01:58 PM via Website

Dear All,

If you are looking developer for any Android, iOS or Cross-platform apps like Xamarin or PhoneGap then Softweb Solutions Inc. is the one stop solution for all your IT needs.
Let us connect and discuss about any potential mobile apps projects that you might have. You can email your project details at: naren@softwebsolutions.com

Best,
Naren

Paulie Pham
  • Forum posts: 97

Aug 21, 2015, 5:08:57 AM via Website

Noted. May I know where do you live? I'm having a project in the next few months.

Jose Rodriguez

Naren Patidar

Aug 21, 2015, 9:47:42 AM via Website

Dear Pauli,

We are based at Elgin, IL.

I appreciate if you can share more detail about the project on my email naren@softwebsolutions.com

Best,
Naren

Naren Patidar

Sep 3, 2015, 11:51:24 AM via Website

Thank you.

Naren Patidar

Sep 7, 2015, 5:15:30 PM via Website

Yes Rajbir, we have a team of 300+ fulltime resources for various technologies.

If you need any further information, please email me at naren@softwebsolutions.com

Best,
Naren

Danish Qureshi
  • Forum posts: 42

Mar 12, 2018, 11:51:04 AM via Website

Leo TechnoSoft is a global solution provider in Product Engineering, I.T Services, Cloud Computing, Mobile Application Development and Infrastructure Support with expertise in the latest technology implementation. Set up in 2006, Leo TechnoSoft is a technical support partner specializing in building, serving, managing and extending technology on a Cloud and on Premise enterprise environment. They also provide specialized business consulting services that they term partner product development and operation optimization services.
Check out pros and cons of native and hybrid platform for your mobile app. Have a look
Want to know how much the mobile app will cost? Get the estimated value