Professional photography tricks with CMAP

• Replies:4
Minyak
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 6, 2015, 8:51:36 AM via Website

The smartphone camera at this time can say has become the most commonly used tool for image capture compared with SLR cameras or professional cameras. Along with the increase of technology, the camera smartphone Kin was more complex, resulting in at least good photos with an SLR camera image is not generated. Even some of the smartphone's camera has a sensor diaphragm and a professional camera. Example Sony Xperia Z3, this smartphone has a resolution of 20.7 megapixel camera. Or Samsung Galaxy Note 4 16 megapixel camera equipped with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) and iPhone 6, which has an above average quality of the camera.

If you are creative and careful in taking pictures using a smartphone camera, it is not likely, the resulting image will look more attractive with good quality. Just sharing information, we present the following tips and tricks, photographed with a smartphone camera.

1. Shooting Panorama with objects of national Ganda
    Smartphone cameras upper middle class is already equipped with cameras Panorama. If you want to shoot panoramas with multiple visual object or a person, the way the camera during shooting with 360 degrees, the man who photographed berpidah place left, center, and right to follow the direction of the camera.

2. Photographing Panorama Currently in cars
    Unable to rotate the camera 360 degrees, you can also take photos of Panorama while in the car. All you have to do is put the camera in panorama mode, and then try to take a picture with a firm hand.

3. Take a picture with the help of binocular lens Enlarge
    Almost all kinds of upper middle-class smartphone has a camera, which is equipped with a zoom function. However, the average smart phone equipped with a camera at a distance away. Also, one thing to note, take a picture using the zoom feature in the camera of the smartphone is usually generated image quality down, the image is not sharp, and usually a lot of noise. Menyasati this case, you can use binoculars or a telescope to replace the zoom lens mounted in front of the camera smartphone.

4. Use Water Drops Macro Shooting
    If you do not have an external object macro, you can use the water that dripped on a smartphone kamery.Izognutaya form of water can be a substitute for your close-up lens filter. Make sure that water does not get into the smartphone.

5. Use as Cover Auto Glass Reflector
    If there are no reflectors that can be used for professional photography, you can also use colored glass car cover gold or silver to be used as a substitute for the reflector.

6. Use a headset for the shutter button Overrides
    You can also take photos selfie without pressing the shutter button directly on the smartphone. You can use the headset as a device connected to press the shutter button. So the distance between you and the smartphone on. Smatphone can be installed on a desk or on the wall using a tripod or stand made of cardboard. Note: Make sure that your headset supports the shutter and is connected with the camera.

Rachaele
  • Forum posts: 17

Dec 12, 2019, 6:19:06 PM via Website

to be honest once I used a binocular while making a photo and it was amazing experience

GoodFollow
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 12, 2019, 6:30:09 PM via Website

I think yes, binocular can be suitable for a purpose like this one

Demixl
  • Forum posts: 50

Dec 12, 2019, 6:32:17 PM via Website

I bought one as a gift for my brother, he is Ornithologist. He is traveling in the world to find the most beautiful species of birds, so that's why he needs a good gear. I have tried many binoculars before I found the best one, I read tons of articles about binoculars with camera just to be sure that I will choose the best one. And I did, I have chosen the best option you can find for the money I was ready to spend. My brother was very happy, he promised to send me the video from his next destination

— modified on Dec 12, 2019, 6:32:55 PM

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Dec 13, 2019, 2:18:55 AM via Website

There is no substitute for a real camera if you are serious about your photos