Which is the best Android TV Box to stream channels live?

• Replies:38
  • Closed
Imran Khan
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 29, 2015, 9:32:20 AM via Website

Hi suggest me the best android tv box in low price so that i can watch my favourite tv channels online. I recently shifted from india to US and i wanted to get rid of this cable tv and i would like to watch yupptv streaming service on my android tv. So please help me with the issue.

SorinAbdur Rahim

Rob Daman

Aug 19, 2016, 11:13:05 PM via Website

I have a MyMatrixTV android tv box that I bought directly from the website. I've had it for over a year now and its pretty awesome. I've had some cheesy ones in the past, dirt cheap price of course - but they were crap. The android store wouldn't even load up on it.

You get what you pay for. :)

Rob Daman

Aug 26, 2016, 10:30:45 PM via Website

I forgot to mention the site for ya....:) I bought mine at www.MyMatrixTV.com
Cheers.

harbin robert
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 15, 2016, 1:23:28 PM via Website

Most of the NRI people are following YuppTV which is providing the best customer support and more number of Indian TV Channels Online. Its been providing many services like Indian Movies, Catch Up TV, Latest News Updates. Its also offering the Mobile App Facility which is available on platforms of Mobile OS like Android, IOS, Windows Phone.....www.yupptv.com

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Jan 4, 2017, 4:41:31 AM via Website

Hey Imran. I am using Easybox iptv with more than 1000 TV channels. Very satisfied with it :)

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

Marty Kat

Mar 28, 2017, 11:23:54 PM via Website

Try this site.
www.rabbitmedia.com. Happy with mine.

Chan Seyha
  • Forum posts: 3

May 5, 2017, 5:09:53 AM via Website

1. Roku Streaming Stick
  2. Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
  3. SkyStream ONE Streaming Media Player
  4. Kukele 2017 Strongest Media Player
  5. Minix Neo Android TV Box
  6. NVIDIA SHIELD TV Streaming Media Player

Frank Silva

May 24, 2017, 2:00:57 PM via Website

Hi guys; Nvidea Shield in 6 Place? why

Chan Seyha

Jun 2, 2017, 10:05:07 AM via Website

I think it doesn't matter with the rank. I am currently using NVIDIA Shield mostly for gaming experience. Also, It is quite expensive compare with others. For streaming media, I would use some other device, Like Roku. Specifically designed for view media entertainment.

Priyal tank

Jun 14, 2017, 5:40:42 PM via Website

Currently i am Plustv Box which has very most of the indian channels streaming. I have good experience with that since i purchased it.

Chan Seyha

Jun 16, 2017, 5:04:21 AM via Website

Hi Imran Khan, I have found so far many budget best android tv box. You can watch your favorite TV channel by two ways, 1. paid for Netflix or 2. Install Kodi, which has many movies and tv program. I think that many American enjoy so much live channel on android ... the subscription of netflix is around $10 per one screen. I am also subscribed to this service. Anyway you can other also like Sing, Amazon Prime Video....etc.

www.reviewmagz.com/best-android-tv-box-gaming-streaming-media-player/

Jerry Noah
  • Forum posts: 17

Jun 23, 2017, 6:01:20 AM via Website

Smart TV, Google Chromecast, Roku Box, or Amazon Fire TV Stick are all good tools.
Maybe this article can help you pick up a suitable one.
www.videograbber.net/watch-youtube-on-tv.html

fartun Mellis

Jul 3, 2017, 9:08:58 PM via Website

Anybody here suggests getting the R-TV Box S10 from geekbuying? It's $49.69 on flash sale.

John Holley

Aug 29, 2017, 11:22:03 AM via Website

I would recommend you to Dumax TV. It allows to stream live TV shows, movies, news, talk shows and much more anytime you want directly to your television using a broadband connection. I found Dumax TV box and purchased, watching Indian channels. You can purchase from Website: dumaxtv.com

69dbuck

Sep 4, 2017, 1:01:50 AM via Website

I have been using the tickbox TV for about 2 months now. I cut the cord and tried this Tickbox and I must say I was impressed. I got all my fav channels and more. Plus I have access to all the apps on Google Play including Kodi!

Lee Patterson

Sep 21, 2017, 12:52:57 AM via Website

strong text hey Rob when u use a tv box do u only need wifi

Tony Edward
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 21, 2017, 8:31:25 AM via Website

This is a happy tour for me to read on you post. After reading the whole post, I have learned how to fix that trouble in easy way.

Hasnae El Idrissi

Sep 29, 2017, 1:17:49 AM via Website

google chromecast is the best Tv streaming : www.bravotelecom.com/en-CA/internet-tv-streaming-web-online.php. Personnaly, i used it for years, and still use it until now.

rebecca watson

Oct 9, 2017, 12:57:26 PM via Website

IPTV Smarters App is an Android APP for Xtream Codes that allows your customers to watch Live TV, VOD from their mobile phone in a fast and intuitive way. It’s a White-Label Product designed and developed by developers of Smart IPTV Billing Panel for Xtream Codes. It works on All Android Mobiles and Android Box TV as well.image

Annie Lee
  • Forum posts: 14

Oct 12, 2017, 9:02:52 AM via Website

Wow, a few weeks ago, I also want to purchase a smart media streaming player. Fortunately, I found out an useful source page from Google. Just to share with you. Hope can solve your problem: www.drmare.com/reviews/top-5-best-media-streaming-boxes.html

Helpers

Oct 31, 2017, 11:15:39 AM via Website

Hello Imran Khan,

Thanks for asking this question.
I would like to know you, you can use Mobdro App for Live Streaming, Movies & TV Shows/Season and his cost is Zero. Because, Mobdro Freemium App is available in market.
Also, you can Used the Kodi App for Live Streaming Movies & TV Shows/Season.
Source 1: mobdroappdownloadforpc.com
Source 2: mykodiaddons.com

Hope you will enjoyed more.

sam yellow
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 19, 2018, 8:46:54 AM via Website

i use Easybox iptv

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 23

Feb 19, 2018, 9:07:33 AM via Website

My favorite programs are Kodi App and fineproxy app to watch online tv. I often visit many countries where some programs do not work and I cannot get access to TV online. I found nice solution – bought here https://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/usa-proxy.html private proxy. Also this app can give me unlimited traffic and highest speed.

Sophialing White
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 14, 2018, 12:59:09 PM via Website

Get Chromecast to listen to streaming music service with low cost. But please pay attention that Chromecast can't support Apple Music. If you would like to enjoy Apple Music via Chromecast, please download DRmare Apple Music Converter to help you do this. Don't worry. Two tools are cheaper than an Apple TV.

NitinPatel

Jul 5, 2018, 10:31:34 AM via Website

Nvidia device is one of the best streaming devices for Android TV.

Adam Gilchristt

Oct 26, 2018, 9:09:40 AM via Website

Max peoples are using YuppTV in abroad countries. They providing 200+ channels, 2000+ movies, TV Shows, web series, News Clips and they have catch-up option too. You can watch Live channels from anywhere an anytime with best HD Quality. you can watch from web and mobile apps and smart TV's too. Download app today and Tune to www.yupptv.com/livetv

— modified on Oct 26, 2018, 9:10:26 AM

Ghous Khan
  • Forum posts: 47

Mar 18, 2019, 12:33:50 PM via Website

PureVPN Android TV VPN est livré avec des fonctionnalités qui vous permettent de diffuser de contenu bloque de n’importe où.

Mary Hernandez
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 18, 2019, 2:40:08 PM via Website

There is so many best Android TV boxes are available to choose. If you are looking for something better than your existing one, SkyStream Android TV box and Skystream Three are my best suggestions. It has extreme features such as 4k ultra HD Streams and voice-controlled remote along with excellent customer support.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 18

Mar 20, 2019, 5:44:59 PM via Website

For me Google Chromecast, however I think that Youtube channel is very complete for series and some movies

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 18

Mar 24, 2019, 6:52:09 PM via Website

For me MyMatrixTV android tv box is the better

Yanncy Shun

Apr 25, 2019, 10:56:15 AM via Website

Hello Friend,
I have a new DVB android TV Box, sold by Amazon.com. You could watch many favorite TV shows online, the box support dual wifi.
Any questions, please free to contact me by FB.
Have a nice day!
Regards
Yancy

tinkleo

Oct 12, 2019, 11:03:00 AM via Website

The most cost-effective TV box on the market is H96 max(not h96 max plus).

Oleh78729

Dec 29, 2019, 11:37:56 AM via Website

Hello everybody! I'm thinking of buying a TV Box on "SwitchOnShop.com". Do you know anything about this site? Should I buy products there or not?

Alex

Jan 15, 2020, 8:23:56 PM via Website

Hi

I am using this one switchonshop.com/en/linux-stb/mag324/ , it is realy great. Quick and nice interface. I had x96mini but i was forced to change it.

— modified on Jan 15, 2020, 8:24:51 PM

amberrun

May 25, 2021, 1:37:14 PM via Website

is there any way to install mobdro on roku? I can't find a official way to install it. Is it avaiable for roku? Please help me out.

Kaithlyn Moore

Jun 7, 2021, 1:57:30 PM via Website

Hi guys, I am using Nvidia Sheild TV but here in Taiwan, some channels are banned. Tho I have tried various VPNs but still, I'm unable to reach them.

Kindly, advise me is it a problem with my IP or with my android box.

mada saga

Oct 7, 2022, 9:12:21 AM via Website

I know a place called cinemahdv2.net that offers a wide selection of movie tv for all modern devices

— modified on Oct 7, 2022, 9:13:38 AM

Joy Bens

Dec 25, 2023, 3:41:06 AM via Website

A friend recommended my [family cinema APK][1] which allows me to watch movies. The trial period is one week, and the cost after that is also very cheap.

— modified on Dec 25, 2023, 3:42:51 AM