Name Ringtone Maker

• Replies:4
nasmida
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 23, 2015, 9:48:56 AM via Website

Hi, we made a name ringtone mixer which enable people to have ringtone that call out their name and mix with their favourite song. We find many name ringtones online are fixed name and song, which mean you found your name but you may not like the ringtone song that comes with it.

Feel free to go to lazytone And feel free to get your own ringtones.
Free and no installation required because it is web-based.

We hope you like it. Please let us know what do you think about this name ringtone mixer. If your name or favourite song is not found in the list, feel free to reply here as we are still adding more names and music.

Thanks.

Mary Demello
  • Forum posts: 30

Apr 8, 2016, 2:18:04 PM via Website

Thank you for the information. I will definitely instal this app on my Android phone.

lamp nice
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 8, 2017, 5:00:41 AM via Website

Want to find ringtones for your iphone, go here: tones6.com

Red Apple Technologies
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 18, 2017, 11:33:31 AM via Website

Please provide some more information like images,download url etc.That would be great.

Sophialing White
  • Forum posts: 5

May 28, 2018, 1:10:51 PM via Website

I have never heard about name ringtone mixer. As for me, I usually use DRmare DRM Audio Converter to remove DRM from iTunes music files and set Apple Music as the ringtone for my Android phone. But it works on computer not for mobile devices.
So I will download the app you mentioned to see whether it can help me make ringtone from Apple Music with ease.