Aree Free Recharge App like mCent, Ladoo, AppMoney doesn't degrade the Android Handset Performance?

• Replies:5
Piyush Goel
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 21, 2015, 1:53:15 PM via Website

I am using some android apps like mCent, Ladoo, AppMoney. Have a small question. Are these apps degrade the phone performance or work as usual.

Although i think they work on affiliate module so all the offers, data, deals they offer came via an API System. Still do they degrade the overall system performance.

Recently downloaded Ladoo and AppMoney - Free Recharge App for Android. Found it light weight as compare to other apps in same genre.

Please suggest on this.

Swati Khanna
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 7, 2016, 9:36:24 AM via Website

Hello Piyush, I have also installed Ladooo app on my android smartphone recently, But I can't find any performance degradation with the app. The phone is working smoothly as it was working before. However I find the app working very fast & there is no hang issue as well.

Payal Rathore
  • Forum posts: 18

Jun 16, 2016, 10:01:41 AM via Website

Yes @piyush android apps like mCent, Ladooo, AppMoney are really good app. These app are the best way to earn money online & to get free recharge. I have also installed online recharge apps like mCent & Ladooo on my smartphone & it is working very fine.

Abhishek Ahuja
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 27, 2016, 9:18:44 AM via Website

Recently I have installed Ladooo app on my smartphone, Its working great. What else I can use Ladooo App for. Can you suggest some tips & tricks for earning mobile recharge free.

Payal Rathore
  • Forum posts: 18

Jul 6, 2016, 1:10:24 PM via Website

Hey abhishek. Have you update your ladooo app. After the latest update, now you can transfer your ladooo credits to your Paytm wallets, & then you can use that money as per your requirements.

mostusefultricks
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 20, 2018, 3:07:48 AM via Website

Ladooo offers some apps to download and when you download they reward you with some mobile recharge. ts basically app advertising platform.

— modified on Aug 20, 2018, 3:09:56 AM