[FREE] Diet Assistant - Weight Loss ★

• Replies:17
tukku
  • Forum posts: 110

Jul 20, 2015, 7:11:27 PM via Website

A cool new app Diet Assistant - Weight Loss ★
★★★ Introducing Diet Assistant - Weight Loss ★★★
Description:
Join one of the best diet tracker apps for free today! A must-have diet planner app for both women and men looking to reach their weight goals.
Simply tap in your target weight and the purpose for your new diet, and sit back and allow Diet Assistant – Weight Loss to present you with brilliant meal options that will tantalise your taste buds and send your metabolism into overdrive.
★ Over 4 Million satisfied users on more than 200 countries! ★
Key features:
• Range of diet plans across nutritional categories
• Dedicated shopping list for each diet plan
• Options to amend diets and meals to users tastes, with guidance relative to their diet plan
• Forum community to discuss ideas and dieting tips with other users
• Weightloss tracker (kilograms, pounds or stones)
• Weight Chart / Graph
• Photo album progress
• Built-in BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator
• Customizable weight & shopping list alerts
• Eat the right choices of food to burn fat very fast
• Personal pocket-size weightloss manager
• Works as your personal dietitian & nutritionist
• Home screen widget
• Diet and weight-loss tips & tricks
• All the meal plans are free!
Whether you go for the in-built menu options or create your own health boosting meal plans, Diet Assistant – Weight Loss app is your perfect companion as you look to revolutionise your life. Learn how to lose weight the right way, burn the extra fat and watch how you progress very fast!
Diet categories include:
• Vegetarian
• Pescatarian
• Low GI
• High protein
• Healthy
Link to google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aportela.diets.view

Requires Android: Varies with device
I recommend you to download this new and awesome app.
Enjoy!!

Step Kelin
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 19, 2015, 1:33:38 PM via Website

Ya, good app for diet plan and diet tracking.
21daymealplan

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 13, 2015, 11:12:06 AM via Website

That is really helpful apps for me..

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Nov 15, 2015, 6:36:36 AM via Website

Trying to lose my weight. I hope it app will help me.

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

smithjocob

Mar 10, 2019, 4:44:04 AM via Website

Was in supermarket and about to get a bunch of crappy food. Used hungergym and it worked really well. If you have problems sticking to your diet, try it.
search itunes for hungergym

Ankit
  • Forum posts: 16

Mar 11, 2019, 12:28:27 PM via Website

Nice App for Diet Plan for body Builder

Flypped

Dec 13, 2019, 9:14:36 AM via Website

If anyone is looking for the best [diet plan for weight loss][1] then follow this simple diet chart and get fit and healthy body

The Dubrow Diet
The Dubrow Diet is from reality TV power couple Heather Dubrow and Terry Dubrow, MD, their book has become very much popular. Heather has gained popularity of Real Housewives of Orange County fame, and Terry as a Newport Beach plastic surgeon and star on Botched. Their book tells a lot about, how to go on a diet that leaves one with a happy feeling and good looks as they want.

This diet includes high-fiber, carbs, lean protein, fruit, and vegetables.

According to them, the keto diet is not right to go with as it aims to use fat as fuel, which isn’t healthy or sustainable rather one should go for intermittent fasting means; interval eating will help one to go into a fat-burning state that would lead to increased energy and cell renewal process called autophagy, the toxin-eating phase.

The end result for this kind of fasting will benefit a lot. One can follow this diet plan for the entire life, as this could also act as maintenance of the lost weight.

Weight Watchers
This diet plan has been created by Joel Fuhrman, M.D., author of The End of Dieting.

For a long, researchers have supported the fact that Weight Watchers is one of the best weight-loss diets. Weight Watchers constantly ranks number one for the “best weight loss diet” and also “best commercial diet”.

They had recently refurbished their program and changed their name to WW to emphasize the focus on overall wellness—not just weight-loss—such that users who aren’t specific on weight can also use the concept to eat better and develop a healthy body with a positive mindset.

It is a nutritious diet based on healthy vitamins, minerals, and trace nutrients in the food which balances one’s hormones, and also avoids an accumulation of toxins. It is nutrient-dense, plant-rich, and includes anti-cancer superfoods to help one not just lose weight but live also live long with disease-free life.

Best Low-Calorie Diet, the CICO Diet Plan
This basically is not the diet plan rather it is a method for one to follow. In short, it is called as CICO, which stands for “calories in, calories out” and is based on the mathematically sensible principle that as long as one is burning more calories as one is eating, one will lose weight. All one needs to focus on is a way to track their calories. There are plenty of apps available in the market but a pen and paper is the best and works great too.

Daria91
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 3, 2020, 7:45:52 PM via Website

This is not the best diet assistant but have some useful features

Clay57
  • Forum posts: 17

Nov 4, 2020, 2:41:47 PM via Website

I really want to weight loss, I hope this app with help me.

Dona Bhowmik
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 24, 2021, 8:59:29 AM via Website

I want to loss my weight any body can help me please?

Dona Bhowmik

Apr 30, 2021, 7:32:56 AM via Website

You are not alone dear! There are many vegetarian would-be mothers who are concerned about the same. Balanced vegetarian diet is considered harmless for all stages of our life, including the period of pregnancy. Although a pregnant lady requires careful planning for the vegan diet during pregnancy. Properly planned vegetarian diet chart for pregnant lady will deliver health aids to both your baby and you. For instance, plant-based vegan diet plan incline to be high in fiber at the same time low in fat and sugar. These qualities may protect you against high blood sugar or gestational diabetes during your pregnancy and also extreme weight gain throughout pregnancy. What is more to it is that the vegan diet plan’s high fiber and veggie content may protect against preeclampsia, which is a difficulty occur due to the rise in BP during pregnancy. Although a well-adjusted vegan diet plan is perfectly suitable for pregnant women, an inappropriately planned diet plan often carries risks instead. Given that the vegetarian diet plan eliminates all products from animal, it is low in particular nutrients that your body needs for baby’s development. Failing to sufficiently manage those nutrients may damage both you and your kid’s health. So always consult a dietitian to check on your nutrition level in the vegan diet plan that you are following.

Dona Bhowmik

May 1, 2021, 9:42:45 AM via Website

To begin, simply select a weight objective and your favored eating routine reason. The application in a flash makes an eating regimen plan data set for you. All you need to do now is to choose an eating regimen plan that fits consummately with your prerequisites.

balasing803

May 21, 2021, 10:55:47 AM via Website

Diet Assistant assists you with getting more fit by giving good supper designs each day. It offers many eating routine plans that will please your taste buds. Simply tell the application what your objectives are and it will make the ideal eating routine for you. It offers bunches of additional highlights including weight tracker, BMI number cruncher, shopping list organizer, and some more. Created by Alberto Portela, this application is viable with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.

aymen haj salem
  • Forum posts: 12

Jun 26, 2021, 12:25:23 AM via Website

we need it after the heavy remote work :D

dasakhil

Jul 20, 2021, 4:05:10 PM via Website

i needed some diet tips then i found some helpful thinks here you can also search "absolute best health drink"

Carmen Leen
  • Forum posts: 8

Jul 21, 2021, 5:29:55 AM via Website

Fantastic app so far. It looks so cool as usual. I have a website based on fitness.

balasing803

Jul 22, 2021, 8:30:10 AM via Website

Ends up, what's low carb for one individual isn't for another. "There's no clinical meaning of what low carb is," says Columbus, Ohio–based Kelly Schmidt, RD. Essentially, it's diminishing the quantity of carbs you eat from your standard. By and large, in any case, a low-carb diet may incorporate 50 to 100 grams (g) of starches each day, she says. Underneath that is considered a ketogenic diet, while 100 to 200 g of sugars each day is a moderate-carb diet.

Carmen Leen
  • Forum posts: 8

Jul 22, 2021, 10:17:49 AM via Website

Thanks great info as usual. I will try to follow this.