Samsung Galaxy S Duos — samsung grand prime unrooting

• Replies:5
Usman Tariq
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 9, 2015, 9:56:09 PM via Website

I recently rooted my samsung grand prime for using the OTG usb but it didnt worked on the device, so i unrooted the phone by unistalling the super user. The super user was removed and the device restared one time and it was back to normal as before rooting. Today i checked for the lattest softwarw update, the device gave an error about that the operating system of your device has been alterd in an unautherized way.
What can be done for this to be in normal operation mode??

tony williams
  • Forum posts: 47

Jul 10, 2015, 1:54:18 PM via Website

Flash original Rom

Usman Tariq

Jul 11, 2015, 10:02:43 AM via Website

Will flashing viod the warranty of the mobile ?

Alias Marne
  • Forum posts: 98

Jul 13, 2015, 4:04:47 AM via Website

Ask the service provider. They can give you best solution.

bob malooga

Jul 17, 2015, 12:22:28 AM via Website

yes flashing the rom will void the warranty , but you already killed your warranty anyway because you rooted your phone , theres a counter built in to let engineers know if and how many times the firmware has been altered from the original and this includes rooting , thats why you get the message regarding the update , as you have altered the phone with rooting it ,you have now been abandoned.... so you have nothing to lose your warranty is no more ... do the re-flash and hope for the best,

p.s. go and read about "triangleaway" its a small app you may have a use for

your service provider wont help as you have rooted the phone

— modified on Jul 17, 2015, 12:27:29 AM

AExpert Fernando
  • Forum posts: 77

Jul 17, 2015, 4:11:10 AM via Website

Well explained that's one downside on rooting your android device. But try to use some rooting software cause they have also unrooting process. Or just update your phone manually.