It's very easy to use and it looks like one of those ...

• Replies:1
Dominice
  • Forum posts: 5

Jul 9, 2015, 4:58:13 AM via Website

This item is really a unique piece of technology. It's very easy to use and it looks like one of those watches you would buy at those high end retailers. The calls you receive comes in crystal clear. Its loud enough to hear even in heavy traffic. The camera function is really fun to use. You can view what your camera phone is pointing to on your wristwatch and take a picture of it. It notifies you of email or texts you receive. There are so many different functions that you could use that would simplify your life. Shipping speed was just short of the speed of light. It is shipped within 24 hours. The customer service staff would return an email by the end of the day. This watch takes you to a whole new level of computer technology. It's a masterpiece that you wear on your wrist. I would definitely purchase from www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OMSD52Q
.You've got another top notch vendor on your team. Keep it up.

— modified on Jul 9, 2015, 5:01:47 AM

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Aug 22, 2015, 6:14:14 AM via Website

First of all it seems to me a Chinese product. Becasue a lot of features for only for $37. Honestly, I don't like this kind of Chinese watch. They are nor long lasting neither stylish. I am thinking about having a Modular smart watch. It seems to me a new invention in Smart watch world. I also like the style of this upcoming Modular smart watch.

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC