Have been using this for a month without any issues. Linked to my Ipad Mini 2.

• Replies:1
Dominice
  • Forum posts: 5

Jun 9, 2015, 3:53:35 AM via Website

I want to share my experience using smart bracelet

Pros: Easy to setup, lightweight, long battery charge (I have turned off the vibrating notifications), great price, very nice user interface I have found this to be accurate on calorie counts Sleep monitor is a very cool feature...
Cons:.. Getting it to sync from the App can be delayed and is not user friendly A button on the bottom bar saying "Sync" would be nice Friends with the more expensive Fitbit product claim that the MiFit is off upto 25% on step counts ... I take that with a grain of salt as the calorie count is accurate. User interface is in the "dreaded" metric system and printed instructions are in Chinese. However the App setup is pretty easy.

Recommend: Absolutely I have ordered 4 more bands and plan to give them out as gifts to family Have lost 5 pounds in one month through a moderate increase in physical activity and tracking food using MyFitnessTracker App on iOS It's really a simple formula folks... ... I wish you good luck having fun and staying fit.

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Aug 22, 2015, 6:20:20 AM via Website

I never used any smart bracelet but I have used smart watches. I am smart watch lover. I have already used smart watch of several brands. It is true that fitness apps of these smart watch and bracelets are really useful. I am thinking about buying a Modular smart watch rather than a smart bracelet. Do you have any idea about this upcoming Modular smart watch?

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC