[APP] GuestSpy, the best monitoring software for Android phones

• Replies:9
Allen Hitman
  • Forum posts: 1

Jun 4, 2015, 5:33:22 AM via Website

What is Mobile Monitoring Smartphone Monitoring GuestSpy Software?

GuestSpy is the most popular and user-friendly application for watching over your kids, preventing theft, and supervising your employees’ performance.
Our mobile monitoring software runs invisibly on the target device to track all activity including call log history, GPS location, calendar updates, text messages, emails, web history, and much more!
After following our easy, step by step instructions on how to create your own personal online GuestSpy account, you may log in to immediately begin viewing the tracked data.

GuestSpy Software works by tracking all activity in the background of the monitored phone including GPS location, web history, images, videos, email, SMS, Skype, WhatsApp, keystrokes and much more

1/ Track text messages
This cell phone tracking software lets you read all text and multimedia messages sent or received by the target phone user. They are made viewable to you regardless of if they have been deleted on the tracked device itself.

2/ Phone Call Recording
Record phone conversation as hidden sound file. Choose phone numbers to be recorded automatically. GuestSpy send recorded calls to the web account to be listened to later.

3/ Manage Calls
GuestSpy allows you to view all incoming/outgoing calls with their duration and timestamp.
Record any call with high quality MP3 file.

4/ Track GPS Location
GuestSpy can be set up to track GPS location of your target phone. Get to know if your son is where he is supposed to be or if your employee is really in a traffic jam.

5/ Read Instant Messages
Use this feature to capture messages sent and received by the target user on Skype, WhatsApp, iMessage, and Viber. Supervise user’s popular social network accounts to learn what they texting about.

6/ Monitor Internet Use
View all URLs visited by the user in cell phone browser. Сheck what they’re up to online by scanning through their browsing history.

7/ View Multimedia Files
This mobile surveillance software enables you to see any photos and videos that have been saved on the target phone. Every time your child or employee records a video or takes a photo with their camera phone, it will be immediately uploaded to your GuestSpy account.

8/ Remote Control
With smartphones being often lost or stolen, information theft is getting quite common. By remotely erasing your target phone data or locking the device, you make sure personal data does not fall into the wrong hands.

9/ Address Book
Check every contact entered into the phone address book and keep track of every event in the phone’s calendar.

Pixelape
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 4, 2015, 11:37:49 AM via Website

i dont think such apps are allowed here buddy!

Marlene Saffan
  • Forum posts: 9

Sep 8, 2016, 8:39:07 AM via Website

We all look for good monitoring device to check certain location or talkings.

Steve

Mar 31, 2017, 9:16:10 AM via Website

I found Softwaremee better as compared to guestspy. My friend is using Softwaremee app and I am using Guestspy app but your app is much slower and not monitoring real time activities. He has downloaded this app from Softwaremee official website

Ruby Mariah
  • Forum posts: 53

Jul 19, 2017, 4:21:44 PM via Website

I would like to know does this application supports voice call interception? Because most of the popular monitoring application claims they are supporting voice call interception but most them are actually not supported.

Deactivated Account

christoper lane

Mar 25, 2019, 6:16:33 PM via Website

We are part of a team consisting of highly efficient developers and hackers.

+Upgrade University Grades

+Facebook, Whatsapp, Line, Skype Hack, Instagram, Twitter,

+Remove Criminal Records

+Drivers License

+Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website etc.

+We also develop custom software and web development in php, java, asp. net etc.

We have 100% records from our client as well as highest repeat hire rate.

our work speak for ourselves, we provide a perfect software solution to all clients.
Contact Quickhackerteam a tgmail.com

albert gonzalez

albert gonzalez

Mar 25, 2019, 6:27:28 PM via Website

You'll learn as you get older, that rules are made to be broken. Be bold enough to live LIFE on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it. Go against the grain, refuse to conform, take the road less traveled instead of the well-beaten path. Laugh in the face of adversity, and leap before you look. Dance as though everybody is watching. March to the beat of your own drummer. And stubbornly refuse to fit in.[GRADESPYHACKERSCREW@GMAIL.COM]
Hello, we offer hacking services for everyone. Some of which are: chanel cakir group

• Hacking into your Governmental Informations

• Get any password from any Email Address.

• Get any password from any Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.

• Cell phone hacking (whatsapp, viber, line, wechat, etc)

• Grades changes (institutes and universities)

• Websites hacking, pentesting.

• IP addresses and people tracking.

• Hacking courses and classes.

Our services are the best on the market and 100% secure and discreet guaranteed.

Just write and drop your request!!

Activeye

Apr 16, 2020, 7:06:20 PM via Website

To monitor activity of employee and increase the productivity, one can get the help of an employee monitoring software. I would like to suggest such a genuine software called Activeye Employee Monitoring software.

Andrew Will
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 25, 2021, 12:01:12 PM via Website

I'm using another monitoring app for Android devices to see my child's activity. Its name is KidsGuard Pro for Android, which has very powerful functions, for example, monitoring 30+files including SMS, FB, Ins, WhatsApp, Calls, etc. Also, 100% undetectable and I can sync the contents from my child’s phone in real-time. It's a great app.

taropiemc
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 14, 2021, 12:08:41 PM via Website

If you are looking for a monitoring software for kids, I guess KidsGuard Pro for Android could be your best choice.