Just joined!

• Replies:7
pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

May 10, 2015, 5:07:08 AM via Website

Hello
Just joined Android Pit. There are a number of Android forums out there, I chose Android Pit because the website (magazine etc) and forum is lightweight, Android Pit loads easily and quickly. The other Android forums tends to load slowly and even scrolling down the page is a drag. I don't think it is my computer, I have a 10 month old computer with 8GB of RAM. Anyway, I'm new to Android, and hoping to learn some Android how-tos or tips. Cheers.

Scott ShrewsberryPamelaMichel

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

May 10, 2015, 6:18:58 AM via Website

Hey Pentel, Welcome onboard to AndroidPIT, good to hear that we are on top of your list !!! ;) You are new to Android world don't worry we will help you out, all you need to do is create your thread !! :D So what is the X- thing ;) that takes you towards Android ??? :)

PamelaMichel

pentel
  • Forum posts: 251

May 10, 2015, 6:36:42 AM via Website

Android is used by many companies, I can get a Samsung, LG, Sony, Motorola etc. I'm not tied down to a particular make and company like the iPhone. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S5, plenty of things to learn from that device.

PamelaMichel

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

May 12, 2015, 1:52:32 PM via Website

Hey Pentel,

Gorgeous name you have! Welcome!

PamelaMichel
  • Forum posts: 20

May 12, 2015, 3:30:07 PM via Website

Hi Pentel,

Welcome from another newbie! (hug) You'll find so much great info here at the Pit. I'm loving it.

Great to hear you say that about that iPhone because that's exactly what Android is all about... choices!!
Unless we lost every Android Manufacturer in the world, I will never go to that "other" company for my cell phone needs. (yawn)
Glad to read that you got an S5, I love mine and you're right there are so many tips and tricks to the Samsung Galaxy S series, that they are just fun phones, as much as they are stable and top of the line. (*)
Have fun and enjoy AndroidPit! :D
PamelaMichel

— modified on May 12, 2015, 3:32:09 PM

charles d.
  • Forum posts: 33

May 13, 2015, 6:55:55 AM via Website

Welcome Here Pentel with onboard to AndroidPIT. We always hope that you will share your knowledge on healthy replies of every threads in AndroidPIT.

osvin2 solutions
  • Forum posts: 1

May 13, 2015, 9:48:59 AM via Website

Hi every one thanks for sharing good ideas about the android phones. But here i wanna share something regarding iPhone services. We are giving the best iPhone services. You can checkout for more through Mobile App Developers. Here you get the best and the creative tips regarding mobile apps.

jaidev r.
  • Forum posts: 10

May 13, 2015, 10:30:17 AM via Website

Hi Pentel, Welcome and how your are feeling to join androidpit? No worries just post the healthy topics and reply and stay for long time...