DevLord
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 27, 2015, 12:52:42 AM via Website

[DELETE]

— modified on May 26, 2015, 1:55:37 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Apr 27, 2015, 4:21:11 AM via Website

Will try this free app and let you know.

DevLord

Apr 27, 2015, 9:21:36 AM via Website

Please contact me at fcarvalho@smartphone-services.tk to receive the download link and your trial license key.

Regards

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Apr 28, 2015, 4:38:01 AM via Website

DevLord

Please contact me at fcarvalho@smartphone-services.tk to receive the download link and your trial license key.

Regards
Okey sure, wait for it.

Ankit
  • Forum posts: 17

May 5, 2015, 1:00:07 PM via Website

Good info, i will sure use demo

corey spell
  • Forum posts: 2

May 9, 2015, 12:09:17 PM via Website

I'll give the app a real workout if you wanna improve and make it rock solid with the right features. I work with quite a few devs optimizing apps, it's kinda fun and I'm extremely good at it knowing android os the way I do but I also help manage a large growing tech community on g+ where you can spread your work and get feedback from guys who knows what they are doing. Look up Smart Tech Tips on g+ and I can beat the hell outta the app until there's no bugs left lol good luck jus look me up if u need help

DevLord

May 9, 2015, 1:11:40 PM via Website

Well i don't know what makes you think that i need help. And since you are that good you must be a busy developer.

Regards

corey spell
  • Forum posts: 2

May 9, 2015, 1:46:50 PM via Website

Lol no no man I'm not a developer yet, I have a ways to go. But I meant no bad and wasn't saying you needed help, I was jus saying I like to learn as much as possible and testing apps helps me learn. But It's no problem, I didn't mean for that to sound like that, I don't type my thoughts precisely always lol

Ankit
  • Forum posts: 17

May 15, 2015, 5:53:30 AM via Website

Thanks to share, i will sure try free apps