How to download android app through play store to PC

• Replies:5
Nikhil Tripathi
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 5, 2015, 6:50:09 AM via App

I tried many times to download an app to PC from Play store but I didnt success on it. It says to enter our email ID. After entering Email ID it doest starts download. Please tell how to download?

— modified on Mar 5, 2015, 6:51:07 AM

DROIDLILP
  • Forum posts: 16

Mar 5, 2015, 7:49:54 AM via Website

I use add-on in chrome to download apk files from Play Store.
Chrome control >More tools >Extensions >Get more extensions >Put "apk downloader" into search box > choose the one you like
Hope this can help you.

— modified on Mar 5, 2015, 7:50:41 AM

SorinRaj arya

Raj arya
  • Forum posts: 85

Mar 5, 2015, 8:10:44 AM via Website

Thanks DROIDLILP ,
i didn't try to download though PC, even think :) but now i will definitely check this.

Brad Howard
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 5, 2015, 4:54:36 PM via Website

I am trying to download an app from my Playstore. It's an Offline Dictionary. (That is it's name too) I do not have internet access on my phone. (Primitive huh?) So I would like to be able to download and install apps to my phone via my PC. Could you instruct me precisely how I can do this?
Thanks!
Brad

DROIDLILP
  • Forum posts: 16

Mar 13, 2015, 9:30:57 AM via Website

Brad Howard

I am trying to download an app from my Playstore. It's an Offline Dictionary. (That is it's name too) I do not have internet access on my phone. (Primitive huh?) So I would like to be able to download and install apps to my phone via my PC. Could you instruct me precisely how I can do this?
Thanks!
Brad

For your situation, you need another third part tool to help you fulfill this task.

First, do what i said on the last post to install the add-on on your Chrome.

Second, download the Offline Dictionary apk from Play Store.

Third, download and install a third party tool on your PC
I suggest you to use a android pc suite, you can google "best android pc suite", and you will get plenty.

Forth, launch the pc suite and connect your android to pc via usb cable. After the connection was built, use the "app" function to install the app on your android.

Sorin

kingofjungle
  • Forum posts: 11

Mar 20, 2019, 3:31:07 AM via Website

I dont know why you cannot download it, but you should try out apk downloader for PC, they work to transfer app in playstore into apk file which your android can read. i am using extension at apknite now and it works just fine.