Google play store Stucks at “Downloading” and the bar keeps running

• Replies:4
MShabbir1065
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 22, 2015, 9:35:40 AM via Website

Actual download progress doesn't happen, I have tried all steps available at Google android help also have factory reset my phone but still no luck, I have tried everything available on different forums but nothing works for me, please help
here is screenshot where my phone stuck and no progress.image

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 22, 2015, 10:04:42 AM via Website

Well, @MShabbir1065 although you have already performed factory resetting, so I don't think I have a number of options other than over here (thinking) I remember the same has happened with me when I have flashed my device with the stock ROM I think Google PlayServices or Google PlayStore services might be updating in the background and that may be the reason why downloading never starts. Try powering your device off and on, and if that still doesn't helps head over to application manager under settings look out for the Google PlayStore and Google PlayServices app and clear its cache and the data stored and then again try downloading the app and also I would say what better would be leavingyour device connected with the Wi-Fi network for a while and downloading will start automatically ! :)

MShabbir1065
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 22, 2015, 1:23:32 PM via Website

Dear Sir,
No That was actually listed in Google help forums and not working for me,
I have tried deleting cache from play store and play services not working
can you please suggest me a forum or a way to contact Google android develops for help?

Syed Rashid
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 25, 2015, 2:30:15 PM via Website

your internet connection has a firewall associated with it. the firewall is preventing u to install any aap.

turn off your firewall.
restart your computer and router

then try again

if it works, enable ur firewall and add an exception on tcp and udp ports used by playstore.

Aleksander Zharkov
  • Forum posts: 21

Mar 1, 2015, 6:08:08 PM via Website

try hard reset. With google backup sistem it will delete only local data, wich you can save on SD card. All contaacts and apps will be restored (but dont forget switch on this function)