Hello everyone!

• Replies:7
PatrickScott
  • Forum posts: 5

Feb 13, 2015, 10:05:40 AM via Website

Welcome to me! I'm Patrick from Ontario, Canada. This is my first time to post in this community. I hope that I will be enjoyed in this community. By the way, I love mobile games. This is my favorite past time.

— modified on Feb 13, 2015, 10:06:14 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Feb 13, 2015, 10:17:34 AM via Website

PatrickScott

Welcome to me! I'm Patrick from Ontario, Canada. This is my first time to post in this community. I hope that I will be enjoyed in this community. By the way, I love mobile games. This is my favorite past time.

Hey @Patrick nice to meet you here. Share your logical thinking and ideas!

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 13, 2015, 12:31:08 PM via Website

Hey PatrickScott,

Welcome to AndroidPIT community, good to have you with us !! :) So, your from Canada, that's great !!! One our admin is also from Canada but for the time she's on leave !!! Anyway I also love playing games over my nexus, so which device do you own ?? Is it a Nexus or a Samsung or ... (thinking) !!!!

Nice to meet you virtually patrickscott I'll be seeing you over the forum !! :)

Victoria Brisnley
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 17, 2015, 7:38:03 AM via Website

Hi All !!

I am new to this forum. I am an Android developer by profession and I put up in Michigan.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Feb 17, 2015, 11:08:17 AM via Website

Victoria Brisnley

Hi All !!

I am new to this forum. I am an Android developer by profession and I put up in Michigan.

You're also welcome here! Enjoy the forum and show your professionalism.

Robert Nesta Marley
  • Forum posts: 39

Feb 17, 2015, 12:17:25 PM via Website

welcome to the herd brother

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Feb 17, 2015, 1:13:00 PM via Website

Victoria Brisnley

Hi All !!

HI Victoria, welcome aboard to AndroidPIT !! :D Also why don't you create you own introduction thread instead hijacking PatrickScott I am sure he must going crazy by thinking that "Aww... this thread belongs to me " ;)

Indu Maloo
  • Forum posts: 13

Feb 19, 2015, 11:23:41 AM via Website

Hi.. Welcome to the forum. Hope this forum provides the platform that you joined it for.