Get your Magento Mobile Platform in 3 Seconds ONLY

• Replies:5
Dev Black
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 13, 2015, 7:42:16 AM via Website

Hey guys,

I’ve just created a phenomenon that eBay will have to buy from me.

Now you don’t have to be a coder or hire one to have your own app, because I’m giving you this single super app.

NOW EVERY STORE CAN SEE THEIR MOBILE APP WITH THEIR OWN PRODUCTS IN 3 SECONDS. I think that this is really awesome app.

REVIEW HERE:

Who dare to try it now?? If you have a Magento Store, WAIT NO MORE

‪Giveaway for any store:

I’ll be giving away 30 FREE shopping apps created by my awesome app builder to the 30 winners of a random drawing.

All you have to do is access: MOD EDIT: EXTERNAL LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED and leave your lucky number.

Or scan this QR code

— modified on Feb 13, 2015, 4:21:48 PM by moderator

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Feb 13, 2015, 10:19:49 AM via Website

I didn't tasted this yet. If this works just amazing!

Dev Black

Feb 14, 2015, 1:49:25 AM via Website

Not really, it's just the idea for now, I have a project about creating this app with very small budget of $500 and revenue can go up to ~$10m.

And I am now looking for a cooperation if possible, with engineer, developer and coder community.
Please CONTACT me ASAP if you have interests.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 267

Feb 14, 2015, 10:36:13 AM via Website

Dev Black

Not really, it's just the idea for now, I have a project about creating this app with very small budget of $500 and revenue can go up to ~$10m.

And I am now looking for a cooperation if possible, with engineer, developer and coder community.
Please CONTACT me ASAP if you have interests.

Oh! If you can do it true this will be better. Thanks!!!

David Michael
  • Forum posts: 27

Aug 11, 2015, 9:30:30 AM via Website

I used Contus M-Comm to build my Magento app. My eCommerce store was built on a Magento platform. Seeing the trend recently I planned to build a Magento mobile app for my store from the scratch and that was when I opted for Contus M-Comm. So far I have not faced any problem in terms of performance. In fact I got my app built within a week. And the beauty was I got the features I asked for. Here we are developed demo app for your reference.
User uploaded photo

henry louis

Apr 6, 2018, 11:46:48 AM via Website

Hi everybody.

Do you want to develop your own Magento mobile application?
Ongobuyo is an M-commerce solution for Magento store owners to generate their own mobile application.
Magento mobile app builder AUTOMATICALLY. At Ongobuyo, you can build iPhone and android application synchronized with Magento store. FREE to start !

The first and best Solution to create Magento Mobile App
You must have magento mobile apps, right away! Because this is the best way to interact and convert sales from mobile users (PROVED)

Use SimiCart to quickly build shopping apps synchronized with your current website. Unlike our competitors, you can do this by yourself AUTOMATICALLY. And note that nowhere else but HERE you can build apps of awesome loyalty features that customers can't help but visit and purchase again and again.

Powerful mobile shopping apps downloadable in App Stores

Customers can download your professional magento mobile app to their iPhone, iPad or Android devices (native apps). They will love to use your shopping apps because it takes them LEAST time to purchase! Doubt it? Just 1 minute to search products by scanning bar code, QR code, 0.5 minute to login by connecting Facebook account, then 2 minutes to check out quickly by auto filling GPS address.

Create Magento Mobile App Free At Ongobuyo

Let's build Magento mobile apps all by yourself!

Select edition
Go to pricing and add to
cart your preferred edition

Select Plugins
Select plugins if you want more features then check out

Build Magento App

Go to App management to build shopping apps (no coding required)

Get Support
You are supported free forever, just submit a ticket to Support Desk

Try Now Visit: www.ongobuyo.com:)

— modified on Apr 6, 2018, 11:48:36 AM