LG G2 Mini — Android lollipop.

• Replies:4
Madars G
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 12, 2015, 11:09:24 PM via Website

when i will get android 5.0 on my lg g2 mini, when exactly? can someone tel me please? i really wanna know.

— modified on Jan 12, 2015, 11:10:44 PM

Salomon
  • Forum posts: 26

Jan 13, 2015, 4:52:05 PM via Website

Madars

when i will get android 5.0 on my lg g2 mini, when exactly? can someone tel me please? i really wanna know.

Hi I have another question for the experts:I am ready to flash 5.0.2 lollipop with cm12 but I am not sure even I have downloaded all the 3 files. The reason is the expected OTA update inFebruary. Is the official update more stable than the manually? And:when I unroot my i9505 for the official update is there any certain method to reroot it after getting the lollipop version?

Kavin William
  • Forum posts: 10

May 27, 2015, 3:20:15 PM via Website

Sorry, you can not upgrade to Lollipop because it has supported Android Kitkat 4.4.2 version.

Salomon
  • Forum posts: 26

May 27, 2015, 6:21:02 PM via Website

Kavin William

Sorry, you can not upgrade to Lollipop because it has supported Android Kitkat 4.4.2 version.

Excuse me but I didn't understand what you mean . why can't I upgrade? Should that mean that I can't upgrade with the stock rom because the phone WAS rooted one time? Please don't wait any months until you answer

dailyak809
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 8, 2022, 7:36:04 AM via Website

A German website spoke to a source inside LG Korea. There has been no official confirmation from LG and there is no way to be certain the source knows what they are talking about.

While the information may eventually turn out to be true, this is far from an official confirmation