What was your favorite Christmas 2014 present?

• Replies:7
Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jan 6, 2015, 4:19:28 PM via Website

Hey, for those who were giving and receiving gifts a couple of weeks ago I wanted to know what your favorite present was!

Mine was a short story my brother wrote for me. Here is a picture of it:

What was your best Christmas present? And if you have a picture of it, even better! :D

Kim GriffithsLalit

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jan 6, 2015, 5:21:10 PM via Website

That was something cute @scott I don't think that I am that much lucky like you this Christmas as I was all alone away from my friends and family :'( and as far as the gifts are concerned I have have purchased myself a Nexus 6 wrap it up and put it beside my bed before sleeping and the next day I got my gift ! So nope I don't have an image cute like you have to share over here ! :(

Scott Adam Gordon

Jan 7, 2015, 9:52:04 AM via Website

John F.

I have purchased myself a Nexus 6 wrap it up and put it beside my bed before sleeping and the next day I got my gift !

Haha aww John this sounds kind of sad and kind of happy at the same time!

Lalit
  • Admin

Jan 7, 2015, 4:17:40 PM via Website

Scott Adam Gordon

John F.

I have purchased myself a Nexus 6 wrap it up and put it beside my bed before sleeping and the next day I got my gift !

Yup !! I know @scott ! :) Anyway scott can you share the story written inside that book with us if possible ! :D I would like to..... (thinking)

Scott Adam Gordon

Jan 7, 2015, 5:34:25 PM via Website

John F.

Scott Adam Gordon

John F.

Yup !! I know @scott ! :) Anyway scott can you share the story written inside that book with us if possible ! :D I would like to..... (thinking)

He doesn't want it available online yet, but I will let you know when it is available yes! He did the artwork himself too :D

Lalit
  • Admin

Jan 7, 2015, 6:20:34 PM via App

okay @Scott no problem at all ! I can understand, I am sure your borther must be an intelligent kiddo as in my childhood I never got ideas like.... anyway fingers crossed now waiting for the book to arrive at nearest store....... ;)

Kim Griffiths
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 10, 2015, 2:15:46 PM via Website

I think that the short story from your little Bro is truly a one off and a very personal gift, if it was me I would never disclose the contents of this book. This book was crafted by his hands and mind just for you. ☺. Keep it safe somewhere and in a few years when he's all grown up, you can share it again with him. # once in a lifetime ☺.

Lalit
  • Admin

Jan 10, 2015, 2:22:58 PM via Website

Yes @Kim it's a personal gift but I'd still want to read that story I mean look at the cover page I am sure I story inside it would be some thing interesting ! Also you might want to share the Christmas gift you received ! ;)