Samsung Galaxy S4 mini — some apps are closing by themselves

• Replies:3
Sam Ibraheem
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 23, 2014, 5:05:03 PM via Website

Greetings from Syria, I have S4 mini I9192 and I upgraded the firmware from JellyBean to the Russian firmware of KITKAT 4.4.2 by manual installing, then I rooted the device with the regular Odin Program, now the problem I'm having is that the radio app is closing by itself without even any messages, not even the "unfortunately" thing, also I have this battery saving app "DU battery doctor" , not sure if I could mention the name, hope the admin warns me. it's also closing and I have to open it manually every time I do a RAM cleaning...
do you guys have any idea why is that happening? thanks in advance

— modified on Dec 23, 2014, 5:07:22 PM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Dec 23, 2014, 6:24:09 PM via App

Well, I would say after upgrading the firmware manually try performin a factory reset as it will re initialize the device ROM. Try doing that and I think this would solve the problem you are experiencing ! :)

Sam Ibraheem

Sam Ibraheem
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 23, 2014, 6:44:11 PM via Website

even if I have rooted the device?

Daniel Au
  • Forum posts: 11

Dec 24, 2014, 10:04:43 AM via Website

Did you recently install any other kind of battery saving application or task manager or any app that promises more battery life or some kind of phone optimization?

There are apps that will close other apps that are running in the background and taking up resources...