HTC One (M8) — HTC ONE M8 App drawer animation stutter

• Replies:0
hc p304
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 21, 2014, 1:39:20 AM via Website

Hey Everyone!!!

This is my first time on here and I would like to say thank you to all of you who post messages in this site because you guys are so helpful when you guys go out of your way to help solving issues with phones.

I got an HTC one m8 and I am having some stuttering issues in the animation/transition when i open and close the app drawer. It doesn't happen all the time and the stutter is very small as well. What I mean by stuttering is when i open or close the app drawer, it should smoothly fade away or come up, but sometimes it doesn't. This happens once in a while and only for the app drawer, not for any other apps! So I am wondering if this is normal or not? Did you guys ever experience something like this happening occasionally? Or am I being way too picky about little things and having my standards too high?

Just to be clear, there are NO lags. When i open or close the app drawer, it opens very fast, no doubt. Its just that sometimes the animation isn't perfect which is annoying me lol. I tried factory reset, safe mode, wipe cache.

Another note: Sometimes when i turn on wifi, or switch off airplane mode and my phone is trying to connect to a signal, there are some instances where the animation isn't perfect as well. Other times it works perfectly.I could say the same thing if i play heavy games or do crazy multitasking as well. But sometimes when the phone is idle or in average low use, the animation still stutters occasionally.

Other than this, the phone is AMAZING!
Sorry for the very long description!!!!!!!! Please help me out here! And if I should post this issue somewhere else, please tell me. Thanks