Win a Leef Bridge 3.0 Mobile Dual USB flash drive (worth 22.99 USD) in our competition!

• Replies:150
Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Dec 3, 2014, 11:38:51 AM via Website

Hey guys!

In our new AndroidPIT competition, 5 members can win a Leef Bridge 3.0 Mobile Dual USB flash drive.

What is Bridge 3.0?

Bridge 3.0 is the first USB 3.0 flash drive for rapidly and easily moving pictures, movies and documents from Android smartphones and tablets to Windows PCs, MACs or other Android devices.

How does it work?

The small and stylish flash drive moves large files from two different compatible devices. You will find normal-sized and micro USB connector on either end, all snug in a protective slide-and-lock tray. Slide the tray back to reveal the connectors, and plug it into the device in question, copy the data that you would like onto the Bridge 3.0 and finally plus it into another device for quick and easy transfer of the data. (The Leef Bridge 3.0 Mobile USB is worth 22.99 USD, but we are of course giving it to you for free.)

How do I win?

To be able to win a Leef Bridge 3.0, you need to reply in this thread, and tell us which phone you hope to get as a present this holiday season (even hypothetically), and tell us why! The 5 winners will be chosen at random.

Contest rules

• This competition starts on December 3rd, and ends December 16th 2014 (5 pm GMT)
  • The prize is as stated and there are no cash alternatives.
  • There is no restriction on the number of entries you can make.
  • Winners will be notified via private message and the prize will be sent out within three weeks of notification.
  • Participants from any country are accepted.

Good luck!

— modified on Dec 3, 2014, 12:23:12 PM

SorinMeet Soni

aditya kumar nayak
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 3, 2014, 12:26:29 PM via App

Samsung galaxy note4

Sriram Naidu

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Dec 3, 2014, 12:29:01 PM via Website

aditya kumar nayak

Samsung galaxy note4

"tell us which phone you hope to get as a present this holiday season (even hypothetically), and tell us why!"

Sorin

aditya kumar nayak

Dec 3, 2014, 12:29:07 PM via App

Samsung galaxy note 4

— modified on Dec 3, 2014, 12:30:07 PM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Dec 3, 2014, 12:39:32 PM via Website

Well, I think this holiday season I am going to get a Nexus 6:* because last year Santa fall asleep while riding over my house and he missed me,:'( and in lieu to this he has granted me a wish to choose my own gift :D and I choose Nexus 6 :$

— modified on Dec 3, 2014, 2:50:39 PM

Sorin

Moss
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 3, 2014, 12:52:06 PM via App

The Samsung Galaxy S5 without any doubt, simply because it is one of the most complete Android phone I've seen so far.

— modified on Dec 3, 2014, 12:52:36 PM

Lee

Dec 3, 2014, 1:11:17 PM via App

Hypothetically I would really like to find the Samsung Galaxy S6 under the Christmas tree, I own the full S-Family and the S6 would complete my Samsung Family, it's not what's under the tree that matters, it's who's around it and Family is more important to me at this time of year than any mobile device.

Sorin

kenfb1

Dec 3, 2014, 1:19:05 PM via Website

Hi,
I'd take a Note 4 also,
Ken

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Dec 3, 2014, 1:20:20 PM via Website

galaxy s4 . its not a phone its my Girlfriend <3.i love some one who can make me laugh(laughing) even when i am in very bad mood(angry). i can't live without her:'(. so i like to present her this gift <3...

Ready To Help You.

Sorin

m chalmers
  • Forum posts: 8

Dec 3, 2014, 1:23:23 PM via Website

I'm not bothered which phone, as I would personally prefer the cost of a new phone to go charity! There's worse off people in the world who could benefit from some sort of monies. If I did want one, it would be nexus 6.

Carlos Castellanos
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 3, 2014, 1:33:56 PM via Website

I would like a LG G3... I'm using now a LG G2., this phones are so great.!!!

Sourav Ghosh

Dec 3, 2014, 1:35:47 PM via Website

I like samsung galaxy note 4… the reason behind it is that I like android and note 4 has the latest version of android, I like big screen besides it has many features that I like.

sean methot

Dec 3, 2014, 1:36:57 PM via Website

Galaxy Note 4 BEAST!

I love the stylus on these devices and i look forward to having a metal phone.

Please Santa? Pretty please?

MasterChat
  • Forum posts: 66

Dec 3, 2014, 1:53:50 PM via Website

Samsung galaxy note.. I simply love everything in it

Terrence Foster

Dec 3, 2014, 1:57:32 PM via Website

I would love to get the Nexus 6 or the one + one.

Sherif Sabry

Dec 3, 2014, 2:06:02 PM via Website

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

I have the giant Note3 and i know very well how its a perfect device . performance ,camera,screen,spen.
and i'm looking forward to own note4 cause of the additions like camera resolution,finger print,heartbeat censor and water resistance.

Devashish Shukla

Dec 3, 2014, 2:07:27 PM via Website

DEFINATELY GALAXY NOTE 4 AS I HAVE SONY XPERIA Z3 I AM NOT GOING FOR NEXUS 6 BECAUSE IT HAVE MANY PROBLEMS AND ISSUES

Jerry Lee
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 3, 2014, 2:44:29 PM via Website

I would like a Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I really like the Galaxy line, I have owned a S4 and now a S5. Very nice phones. The Note 4 phablet is a nice size, large screen but still small enough to fit into your pocket. Nice phones. Merry Christmas!

Michael D'Angelo

Dec 3, 2014, 2:54:35 PM via Website

Galaxy Note 4! I have an S4 and would love a new phone and I love the screen and S-pen on the Note 4!

rommel bacosa
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 3, 2014, 2:55:45 PM via Website

I want a note 4! It has all the productivity, function and power we need in a portable device. Merry Christmas!

Skip Flem

Dec 3, 2014, 3:13:56 PM via Website

Nexus 6... should go well with my Nexus 7 '13...

Meet Soni

Dec 3, 2014, 3:23:15 PM via Website

Google Nexus 6 64 gb

As i find it the most powerful phone as per my usage and I am in love with Nexus 5 already .. Than you

Lauri Forsman

Dec 3, 2014, 3:40:02 PM via App

Samsung note 4 because i like that smart pen and note 4 will get android 5.0

Robert Hunt Sr.

Dec 3, 2014, 4:12:51 PM via App

Scott Adam Gordon

Hey guys!

In our new AndroidPIT competition, 5 members can win a Leef Bridge 3.0 Mobile Dual USB flash drive.

What is Bridge 3.0?

Bridge 3.0 is the first USB 3.0 flash drive for rapidly and easily moving pictures, movies and documents from Android smartphones and tablets to Windows PCs, MACs or other Android devices.

How does it work?

The small and stylish flash drive moves large files from two different compatible devices. You will find normal-sized and micro USB connector on either end, all snug in a protective slide-and-lock tray. Slide the tray back to reveal the connectors, and plug it into the device in question, copy the data that you would like onto the Bridge 3.0 and finally plus it into another device for quick and easy transfer of the data. (The Leef Bridge 3.0 Mobile USB is worth 22.99 USD, but we are of course giving it to you for free.)

![image][1]

How do I win?

To be able to win a Leef Bridge 3.0, you need to reply in this thread, and tell us which phone you hope to get as a present this holiday season (even hypothetically), and tell us why! The 5 winners will be chosen at random.

Contest rules

• This competition starts on December 3rd, and ends December 16th 2014 (5 pm GMT)
  • The prize is as stated and there are no cash alternatives.
  • There is no restriction on the number of entries you can make.
  • Winners will be notified via private message and the prize will be sent out within three weeks of notification.
  • Participants from any country are accepted.

Good luck!

[1]: https://fscl01.fonpit.de/userfiles/6473479/image/androidpit-leef-bridge-3-1.jpg

HTC ONE M8

Robert Hunt Sr.

Dec 3, 2014, 4:13:34 PM via App

I am getting the HTC one M8

Sylvain Dufour

Dec 3, 2014, 4:13:49 PM via Website

Moto X !

Carmelo Rivera
  • Forum posts: 6

Dec 3, 2014, 4:20:00 PM via App

I'm hoping to get the LG G3.

Guille Salinas

Dec 3, 2014, 4:25:10 PM via Website

Please Santa, a Motorola Droid Turbo, kevlar plz!! :D. Now we´re talking about some great phone guts, great specs!!! For me, this is a powerhouse!

Hemil

Dec 3, 2014, 4:58:47 PM via Website

I want Samsung Galaxy S6.

Sergio Modesti

Dec 3, 2014, 4:59:14 PM via Website

I want a LG G3 to do an upgrade to the one I have,

I have an old LG-e405f, but is the best I could have.

Edwin Camey

Dec 3, 2014, 5:01:25 PM via Website

Motorola G2. Why? ´cause I want to upgrade my old Huawei.

Northernbaygirl
  • Forum posts: 52

Dec 3, 2014, 5:34:51 PM via Website

I'd love to find an Xperia Z3 nestled under my tree because the camera is incredible

Matija

Dec 3, 2014, 5:41:56 PM via App

Hmm, Sony Xperia Z3, from my opinion, the best Android phone on the market, and also the most beautiful one. I would like to get it because of its look and plenty of features it can do with camera. But to be honest, I would like to get it because of one spec... IT'S WATERPROOF. :)))

Eric Amengor

Dec 3, 2014, 5:48:48 PM via Website

I'd like a galaxy note 4 because it's a super smartphone. :D

techack

Dec 3, 2014, 5:50:16 PM via Website

OnePlusTwo (hypothetically)
OnePlusOne (practically)

Why? ->Killer specs at best prices..!!

Richard Payne

Dec 3, 2014, 6:37:16 PM via App

I would really like Santa to leave me an N5 or N6 I currently have an N4 which is a fantastic phone but just getting a little old. I'm sure it won't happen this year but can always dream!

Yuaan Rai

Dec 3, 2014, 6:43:09 PM via Website

Well I would like to have Samsung galaxy note 4.
The 1st reason for this is cos its the most capable smartphone with a great spec.
And also since I already use a 5.5 inch phone and I think I can handle a little bit bigger phone I would love it. The bigger display would not harm it since it has thay great super amoed QHD display
I also would like to get it because it has great battery life even though it has a QHD screen and it also has a great screen to body ratio and light comparatively.
Actually I just don't wanna go on writing everything is beautiful about note 4 like camera s pen touch sensitivity everything.
The brand power is also an addition to why I love it. Its great to answer that you own a note 4 and not some Chinese phone which your friend can't even pronounce nicely.

kasir abidi

Dec 3, 2014, 6:51:11 PM via App

hi, I would like note4 as it just the way to live and enjoy life to the fullest and be as organise and manageable as possible and spend the day peacefully

asample

Dec 3, 2014, 7:09:33 PM via Website

I want the new Droid phone but I want it to work on Straight Talk!!! Yea!! (laughing)

Sriram Naidu

Dec 3, 2014, 7:11:36 PM via Website

One plus one
Because it is a device with high specs and under low price
It is flagship killer
Awesome phone waiting for an invite to get one plus one

Deactivated Account

Dec 3, 2014, 7:17:17 PM via Website

I'd say the Nexus 6; I've never owned a Nexus "flagship" device and the 6 looks like it could (nearly) fill the phone and tablet uses in one device.

Anand Kumar

Dec 3, 2014, 8:53:04 PM via Website

Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 NOOK® 10.1", Black.
I need this device to study e-books on it. and I do not have money to buy it.

Rashid

Dec 3, 2014, 9:21:12 PM via Website

LG G3!!! Because of its QHD (1440x2560-pixel) screen, which was once reserved for gigantic, expensive workstation-class monitors is now possible on a relatively affordable pocket-sized device.

Michael L.

Dec 3, 2014, 9:22:48 PM via Website

A Nexus 6... Why?... Cuz Bigger is Always Better!

Ralph

Dec 3, 2014, 9:27:38 PM via Website

I would love the Nexus 6, time for a change

Shahid

Dec 3, 2014, 9:54:55 PM via Website

Samsung Galaxy S5, because it is one of the complete Android phone.

Dominic Barnes

Dec 3, 2014, 10:22:22 PM via App

Galaxy note 4

Bojan M.
  • Forum posts: 18

Dec 3, 2014, 10:52:08 PM via Website

Well, why not, let's try my luck ;)

I've always been a huge fan of Sony (previously Sony Ericsson) phones and I really like their Z series. My number one factor when choosing a new phone is the looks and since Sony's Z series devices are extremely sexy, it's only natural I'll be going for Xperia Z3 this holiday. Although I might wait a bit and get myself a shiny new Z4 (thinking)

jo eagling
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 3, 2014, 10:54:41 PM via Website

I hope to get a Sony Xperia Z3 because I have always liked xperia devices,their design,performance,water resistant builds and quality are just brilliant. Plus i really want to take photos underwater ,that would be awesome.If you have pity over me and send me a sony xperia z3 i would be really happy,but this flash drive is also great:D

Kevin Wudtke

Dec 3, 2014, 11:27:34 PM via Website

I just got an LG G3 and love it. But hypothetically, I'd hope for a Nexus 6 for it's pure Android goodness.