Hello

• Replies:8
MDT Tech
  • Forum posts: 7

Dec 1, 2014, 4:21:53 AM via Website

Hello! So I was looking for some android tips and I stumbled here in androidpit. It's interesting I found what I'm looking for so I decided to join. Well anyway, nice to meet you guys! (hug)

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Dec 1, 2014, 6:03:17 AM via Website

Hello @Lucille Sullivan, nice to meet you too :) Welcome to AndroidPIT community, good to have you by our side ! So, where are you from and which device you own ? Let me guess is it a Nexus ?? (thinking)

— modified on Dec 1, 2014, 6:04:06 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Dec 1, 2014, 3:08:01 PM via Website

Hey lucille welcome to AndroidPit

Ready To Help You.

MDT Tech

Dec 2, 2014, 8:25:27 AM via Website

Hello there @John F. ! I'm afraid I do not own a Nexus -- yet. Planning to have one though. Right now I own a Zenfone 5.
@Sanjai Joseph thanks for the welcome!

— modified on Dec 2, 2014, 8:32:46 AM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Dec 2, 2014, 8:49:42 AM via Website

Lucille Sullivan, that's Great Zenfone 5 is also a powerful device ! Although I was not correct about Nexus device but you said that you are planning to get one means somehow I made a correct guess. :D

Richard Seymann
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 2, 2014, 9:19:45 PM via Website

Greetings all. I'm a newbie too. Back in 2012 I bought me a Nexus 7 (16GB), and it's been a great little tool through all the Android updates until last week when I installed 5.0. There were no problems installing it, and it boots just fine, but -- and it's a big but -- several apps (though they've been updated too) either won't run at all, are unstable, or just crash. The tablet in all cases runs as slow as an old DOS 2.0 8080, and I'm constantly getting error messages like "chrome is not responding, report, etc." Some apps, Facebook for example, just drop out and leave me back on te main screen. Others (Dish Anywhere) that ran great on Jelly Bean won't run at all on Lollipop. So, either I need to get Lollipop working properly, or I need to get back to 4.4...or even the original factory OS. I know this isn't the thread for this, and I don't want to start a new one if one is already going on this topic. Just somebody please point me in the right direction.
Many thanks,
Richard

MDT Tech

Dec 3, 2014, 9:38:04 AM via Website

@Richard Seymann, hello! Welcome fellow newbie.

kosh rohan
  • Forum posts: 12

Dec 3, 2014, 10:30:27 AM via Website

Hey lucille welcome :)

MDT Tech

Dec 4, 2014, 8:21:29 AM via Website

@kosh rohan, hi there! thanks.