Samsung Galaxy S2 — Galaxy s2 display

• Replies:5
  • Answered
Nick Svensson
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 29, 2014, 10:35:00 PM via Website

Does anybody know what is wrong with this phone? The display is not cracked, but something is wrong. and when i hook the phone up to computer i can still access it. But display always either black. or dotted like the picture

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Nov 30, 2014, 5:33:11 AM via Website

Nick Svensson

Does anybody know what is wrong with this phone? The display is not cracked, but something is wrong. and when i hook the phone up to computer i can still access it. But display always either black. or dotted like the picture

This is a hardware problem. Get a repair

— modified on Nov 30, 2014, 5:33:33 AM

Ready To Help You.

Nick Svensson

Nov 30, 2014, 6:37:07 AM via Website

This is a hardware problem. Get a repair

You have seen this problem before? You can not say if it is the screen or something with the pcb?

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Nov 30, 2014, 10:38:54 AM via Website

I don't think it is a problem of hardware. One of my friends also faced same kind of problem with his Galaxy S2. It is a problem of software. You need to contact with Samsung service center. I think it would be the best option for you.

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

Nick Svensson

Dec 1, 2014, 2:27:51 PM via Website

After working with odin/adb to get usb debugging enabled, i have come to the conclusion that it must be something with the display it self. Cause with droid@screen. the phone is working. even the touch screen is working as far as the touch go. not the screen.
Thanks all for your input

Russell Wilson
  • Forum posts: 50

Dec 2, 2014, 3:31:58 AM via App

as others have already stated, it's an unknown hardware problem. my advice to you though is, it's time for an upgrade. with a phone as old as that, I am honestly surprised it even does that much for you.