nexus 7 not downloading actualisations from google play.

• Replies:22
  • ClosedAnswered
Estera Tabor
  • Forum posts: 12

Nov 29, 2014, 9:24:43 AM via Website

Hello!

From few weeks my tablet doesn't want to download actualisations from google play... It doesn't have a problem with downloading any files from internet... But fom google play is not actualising. I have turned on all the data transfer, downloading with WiFi and mobile data... It looks like... It wants to download actualisations but its not. When I'm accepting actualisations it is starting to download but its not showing how much data left or time... And it can be in this starting stage forever. I have planty space in my storage and in memory.
What should I do?
Help please

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Nov 29, 2014, 2:35:13 PM via App

Well @Estare Tabore, there's nothing much to worry about sometimes it happens with me too, Try clearing the cache and data stored by the Google PlayStore and PlayServices app by heading over to the Settings>Application Manager.... :) See if that fixes your problem !

— modified on Nov 29, 2014, 2:36:12 PM

Estera Tabor

Nov 29, 2014, 6:35:30 PM via Website

Well... I did as you said... I cleaned all the cache, and storage data... And it didn't work... I turn the tablet off and on again... And this stupid actualisations still doesn't work...
:( :( :(

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Nov 29, 2014, 6:57:32 PM via Website

Try signing with other Google account. See if it helps ?

Ready To Help You.

Estera Tabor

Nov 29, 2014, 8:11:31 PM via Website

Well that was funny... It works for first 30 sec. One actualisation was downloaded... But nothing else... And now it doesn't work again... A logged in to my first account ... And latter again to the new one... Doesn't work.

Deactivated Account

Nov 29, 2014, 8:41:58 PM via Website

Estera Tabor

Well that was funny... It works for first 30 sec. One actualisation was downloaded... But nothing else... And now it doesn't work again... A logged in to my first account ... And latter again to the new one... Doesn't work.

Remove both Google accounts then clear play store cache and data from settings >> application manager ..
after that sign in with a Google account

— modified on Nov 29, 2014, 8:42:11 PM

Ready To Help You.

Estera Tabor

Nov 29, 2014, 8:50:22 PM via Website

Do you mean to remove completely my accounts... From internet ... Totally... and than make my account from new.. again?

Deactivated Account

Nov 29, 2014, 9:10:56 PM via Website

Estera Tabor

Do you mean to remove completely my accounts... From internet ... Totally... and than make my account from new.. again?

Just remove it from your phone.

https://www.nextpit.com/how-to-solve-google-play-store-errors

Ready To Help You.

Estera Tabor

Nov 29, 2014, 10:01:58 PM via Website

... nope... still no change...

Lalit
  • Admin

Nov 30, 2014, 4:25:16 AM via App

Okay, sometimes the problem is also experienced because network error. What we can do now is heading over one by one i.e First clear the cache and the data of Playstore, PlayServices and in second step remove the Google account(Settings>Accounts and Sync>Google Account>Select the Google account tan Tap the delete button on top right), once done switch the device off wait for a minute and switch it back on. This time your device will ask for Google account, put all the things back in place i.e. Your Google account back in and now head over to playstore and try downloading the ......

See if this works out for you !

Deactivated Account

Nov 30, 2014, 5:20:35 AM via Website

also Try uninstalling Google play store update
https://www.nextpit.com/google-play-not-working

— modified on Nov 30, 2014, 5:20:45 AM

Ready To Help You.

Estera Tabor

Nov 30, 2014, 3:45:25 PM via Website

Oh... Now I'm starting to be worry... Nothing works...
Could it be because I didn't gave any payment details when registering google account?... All of my applications are free so I don't need to give my payment details...

Lalit
  • Admin

Nov 30, 2014, 4:12:38 PM via App

No, @Estera it's not becuase of the payment details and I am sure about it, but what I wonder now is what may be the reason behind (thinking) as nothing seems to be helping out. Maybe you should wait a bit more while for other member to respond on this, they may have something to help you ! :)

— modified on Nov 30, 2014, 4:13:01 PM

Deactivated Account

Nov 30, 2014, 6:54:13 PM via Website

try Installing the app from Google play store using PC , make sure to use the same Google account for PC and phone .

Ready To Help You.

Estera Tabor

Dec 3, 2014, 11:54:55 AM via Website

Well... it doesn't work neither.. on the web site iv'e got information that " application will be installed on my device soon" and than its this same on my tablet... its starting without time and mbs ... its lasting for long time in "my applications" in google store but not downloading... and yesterday it showed me error 495. I've tried to fix it by solutions what i found for this error but it also didn't work.
soon i won't be able to do any thing on my tablet because all of the applications will need actualisation and it can't take it.

Estera Tabor

Dec 3, 2014, 2:06:22 PM via Website

wow... something new. in settings>users> I added new user...second one.. and there play store works.. but second user is not main one and it doesn't have the applications which i have and i can't actual. them over there... I can't also remove or change the main user ( the owner) ...what does it mean and what can i do wit it.

— modified on Dec 3, 2014, 2:11:33 PM

joice33
  • Forum posts: 16

Dec 3, 2014, 2:34:07 PM via Website

There may be have some problem on browser setting. You can change your browser and installed another one. Then your issue may be solved.

Estera Tabor

Dec 3, 2014, 2:50:51 PM via Website

Browser? I don't know... Because I have two and and I never could download anything with chrome but with the another one I never had problem... I can download anything.

Estera Tabor

Dec 3, 2014, 4:06:05 PM via Website

any way...of course I can't download any other browsed because on my android i can get apps only by google store... and i can't download any thing from it... and if i'm trying with normal file.exe my android can not read it.

— modified on Dec 3, 2014, 4:15:21 PM

Valentin Celac
  • Forum posts: 18

Dec 4, 2014, 12:52:40 AM via Website

Estera Tabor

Hello!

From few weeks my tablet doesn't want to download actualisations from google play... It doesn't have a problem with downloading any files from internet... But fom google play is not actualising. I have turned on all the data transfer, downloading with WiFi and mobile data... It looks like... It wants to download actualisations but its not. When I'm accepting actualisations it is starting to download but its not showing how much data left or time... And it can be in this starting stage forever. I have planty space in my storage and in memory.
What should I do?
Help please

You can try to go on setup app->all app>to stop a play.google restart a phone and maybe will be better)

Estera Tabor

Dec 4, 2014, 9:54:31 AM via Website

play.google?? and whats that? because i've got: google play books, google play games, g.p. movies, g.p newsstand, g.p. services, g.p. store, but no play.google :]

Estera Tabor

Dec 4, 2014, 10:51:44 PM via Website

Yes!!! I did it... It finally works... All I had to do is:
Reset App Preferences:

This trick has worked according to some users and here is how you have to Reset App preferences in your Android device to fix error 495.

Go to Settings and then tap on Apps
Now you can see the list of Apps which are present in your device
Press the Menu key on your android device
This will bring a pop up box with the Reset App Preferences option which should be selected
Then you have to again tap on Reset Apps option

Thnx everybody for trying to help me... I hope it will help somebody else to... Bye

joice33
  • Forum posts: 16

Dec 6, 2014, 11:48:46 AM via Website

Estera Tabor

play.google?? and whats that? because i've got: google play books, google play games, g.p. movies, g.p newsstand, g.p. services, g.p. store, but no play.google :]

Connect the device again may be server response error.