Candy Crush Soda Saga tips

• Replies:6
Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Nov 20, 2014, 9:29:46 AM via Website

Looking for some quick Candy Crush Soda Saga tips? Here are five to get you started!

Get free lives quicker: Go into your phone settings and set the date and time ahead by a few hours. When you re-open the game your lives will be refreshed.

Go after frozen bears: the ice doesn't act as a barrier in candy crush soda saga, so only try to break ice layers where there is a frozen bear. You can see these after you crack the first layer of ice, there will be a faint blue-green glow where they are located. (remember, frozen bear locations change each time, even on the same levels)

Coloring candies: if you are lucky enough to match 7 candies you will get a coloring candy. Swap this with a color you have many of on the board, for maximum effectiveness, or with a color similar to the ones trapped in the hard-to-clear licorice cages.

Create Swedish Fish only when needed: While it's tempting to use Swedish Fish often, only use them when they are being use to get hard or impossible to reach candy.

Understand the Bubble Bear level physics: In Bubble Bear levels, candy comes up from below the soda line. If you swap pieces above the soda line, the candy will fall downwards. As these levels aren't timed, better to plan your moves wisely, rather than rush.

Does anybody else have any Candy Crush Soda Saga tips?

Viresh Chedi
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 23, 2014, 11:24:52 PM via Website

hi guys, i found a app that contains all the tips, tricks and 150 level guide videos of candy crush soda. on android and ios: candy crush soda guide

Xavier Milnič
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 29, 2014, 2:55:42 PM via Website

Hi folks, When I play this cute little game. I couldn't remember what is best for me about special candy combos. So, I made this video list. I hope it will helpful for you!

Rey Fuentes
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 14, 2015, 9:12:35 AM via Website

My girlfriend is also playing this game. I think the original version of Candy Crush is much better.

G.Emily
  • Forum posts: 23

Jul 15, 2015, 11:35:26 AM via Website

Thanks for your sharing, although some of the tips I have known already! I have been playing this game for long.
and I would like to recommend another similar game to u: Monster Pop Bubble Buster2. It is a fabulous game as well.
U can easly get it on Google Play!

Jenna Caroll
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 6, 2015, 4:29:46 PM via Website

Check out sodabooster.com Everybody is using free gold bars for Candy Crush Soda Saga from here!

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Nov 11, 2015, 2:39:13 PM via Website

Thanks for the tips and tricks my friend..

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"