root geniun not working on kyocera hydro

• Replies:1
Scott Mosley
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 15, 2014, 7:47:05 AM via Website

trying to root my metropcs kyocera hydro. i have downloaded root genius to my computer, have my anti-virus turned off, have debugging on my phone switched on. when i pull up the root genius on my computer and hit the next button when it tells me to plug in my phone and turn on usb bugging, the same screen keeps coming back up. it will not go on to the next screen. help!

Tryxee Robinson
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 9, 2015, 12:02:30 PM via Website

Scott Mosley

trying to root my metropcs kyocera hydro. i have downloaded root genius to my computer, have my anti-virus turned off, have debugging on my phone switched on. when i pull up the root genius on my computer and hit the next button when it tells me to plug in my phone and turn on usb bugging, the same screen keeps coming back up. it will not go on to the next screen. help!

Hi Scott, I highly recommend you to visit this site, rooting-android.com they unbricked my device and also rooted successfully my two devices.. so amazed with the result.. more than satisfied ..really they made it in just a matter of minutes.. and I believed they could also do it for you in a real time as well... :) :D

Bless you Scott.. :)