- Forum posts: 5
Nov 13, 2014, 8:52:03 AM via Website
Nov 13, 2014 8:52:03 AM via Website
I have uploaded three apps to play store and i want to get more downloads app names are Hire N Work, Game Club by genius it solutions. Can anyone help me
Nov 14, 2014, 3:48:58 AM via Website
Nov 14, 2014 3:48:58 AM via Website
Optimize your app with keywords, description, screenshots and videos.
Try to make your app as good as possible so that you can get good real users reviews to win higher ranking.
Feb 5, 2016, 11:57:31 AM via Website
Feb 5, 2016 11:57:31 AM via Website
add lot of keyword in description
Icons- You shouldn’t use the icon of another product or company . Even I will tell you suppose you are putting youtube downloader app , then search this keyword in pay store see all icon , and make different icon from them . Otherwise some how google will give you the reason of multiple account.
Screen shots- Album covers are usually copyrighted, and you shouldn’t be doing that. Instead, create original images or use open content when taking screenshots you’re planning to use on the Google Play store. The same applies to assets you use inside your app.
Description – Many developer make bold heading “Keyword ”, Don’t make this , if you want to write keyword then put that keyword name inside description,
Reviews- Don’t put fake rating and reviews.
Use Proxies (VPN) to upload APK in play store.
If your app has already removed or suspended and you still want to put it again in play store , Make sure to change Package, Layouts, Icon , UI, Preferences, Strings and classes.
Delete all cookies and history of your browser.
Don’t Open your developer account again and again.
Don’t ignore the content policy of the Google ,Google send mail if content policy has changed or updated.
Never make the copy of other app, which is not yours. Google will suspend.
Don’t advertise your app in google+ or in other google product by same ip ,which you used at the time of upload APK.
When you make final build APK , Off your internet connection,
Apr 29, 2016, 4:02:54 AM via Website
Apr 29, 2016 4:02:54 AM via Website
iUp Collage is a simple and easy to use app that lets you create beautiful and stylish photo collage
Can you try this application
Available on App Store Download Now!!
Mar 14, 2017, 7:37:34 AM via Website
Mar 14, 2017 7:37:34 AM via Website
There are many ways of getting more downloads of app, the following methods may help you :
Design a beautiful Icon
A beautiful icon will leave deep impression to the people who see it, which is also useful for attracting people to download and try your app. Besides the icon, comfortable app screenshots and awesome app video also has a very important effect on the app ranking in the app store.
Create a quality title
According to the Google Play Store data, it shows that the title contains keywords can improve 10.3% ranking in the app store, so be sure to put the main keywords in the title.
Get high ratings and positive reviews
most users would like to download the app that have 4-5 star ratings and more positive reviews. In order to increase your app download rate, you need to take the following measures.
(1)Guide those users who have downloaded your app and uses well to rate and review your app.
(2)Take seriously of those ratings below 3 stars and negative reviews. If it’s a malicious attack from competitors or other people please report it to Google Support.
(3)Use the professional ASO service of ASO companies such as Reviewapp4u. They can provide more professional service for you and help your app ranking rank top in a pretty short time.
do keywords research
keywords serve as the decisive part of app store optimization. With the limit of characters, finding the appropriate keywords of your app is very important. In this part, you can analyze the keywords of your competitors, creating the relevant, competitive and localized keywords to improve the search ranking of keywords. Indeed, collaborating with a reliable app keywords service provider, like ASOTOP1, is also a good way to help you optimize your keywords if you have enough budget.
Apr 8, 2017, 2:53:48 AM via Website
Apr 8, 2017 2:53:48 AM via Website
i posted my app 3 Grams Scales app to about 20 different android app facebook groups. very relevant and they allow for self promotion. From that not even one like and very few if any conversion to installs.
Why is this. because there are thousands of members and each is prob a developer who is just there to promote his own app, so really who is reading the posts, very few if any people and also. ALso the posts go down the timeline very quickly
Apr 28, 2017, 5:01:31 AM via Website
Apr 28, 2017 5:01:31 AM via Website
According to your situation, you have advertised your app in Facebook groups, but the results is not meet your expectation. Actually, advertising in popular social media is an useful method to popularize your app, but you have misunderstand the goal of this behavior. About the social media, you just to use the popular platforms to advertising your app. You can add some relevant app developers, communicating and sharing the experience of app promotion with them, and exchanging the installs and reviews to increase your app ranking in Google play.
In fact, in addition to the method of advertising in social media, there are a number of other app promotion methods:
1. app store optimization(ASO): I have introduced the details of this method above, you can learn about this method through slipping your mouse.
2. advertising in forums: just like the method of advertising in social media, which is to make your app more popular and get more installs
3. offline advertising : personally, the offline advertising is very effective in terms of the large number of potential audiences. And comparing to other methods, offline advertising will took less budget.
4. cross promotion: if you have published more app that have received good responses, you can use the platform completely to advertise your app, because the potential audiences are the precious resources for your new app.
5. invite your friends and relatives to install your app: you can not to be sneezed at the effect of this method. If your app have high quality, your friends and relatives will prefer to install your app and popularize it to their friends' circle.
6. content marketing: this method asks you to write some blogs and essays to advertising your app,raising the publicity of your app.
7. put your app in classified/review websites: you can put your app in the special websites so that the audiences are likely to install your app when they browse these websites.
8. leverage your app website: you can create a website of your app, crafting the page and designing a beautiful interface of your website. The users can communicate with others in this platform, and you can find the potential problem of your app by reading the messages from the users and find the relevant solution to solve these problems.
Hope these methods can help you, if you want to learn about more information about app promotion, you can feel free to contact me!
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Skype: business_1298