I want to create backup of Android games on SD card. Which app can I use?

• Replies:9
Fiona Grey
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 5, 2014, 6:43:12 AM via Website

Hey guys..........can anyone suggest me an app for my android game?

cdnappcenter
  • Forum posts: 14

Nov 5, 2014, 7:23:18 AM via Website

Hey,
You can use either Super Backup app or Holo Backup app to create back up of your games and other data. Both are Free and available on Google play stotre.

Rachel Perez

Nov 5, 2014, 12:58:04 PM via Website

Try this simple app Easy Backup & Restore. You can create backup of your Android games on SD card with this app. You can choose to schedule automatic backups, or you can opt to do it manually. With backups available, you don't have to download those app which you've accidentally uninstalled anymore.

jon son
  • Forum posts: 6

Nov 10, 2014, 2:49:44 AM via Website

you can use google play application.its are best for application.

alvin ortega

Jan 23, 2015, 4:37:54 AM via Website

Hi there, you can use Helium software. You must download it both in your phone and in your desktop. Here's the site, try to search step by step in your search engine.
I hope it helped.

Robert Nesta Marley
  • Forum posts: 39

Jan 24, 2015, 6:14:14 AM via Website

why dont you use helium software to create some more space on your phone

Raj arya
  • Forum posts: 85

Feb 19, 2015, 8:27:56 AM via Website

The first thing you need to install clean master app then open >>app manager >>choose your game form list which you want to make backup .(cool)

White Mark
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 11, 2015, 12:44:05 PM via Website

Greetings

Introducing AppSuch.com . At AppSuch.com , we are providing Google Play Accounts in Bulk
as well as Android App Installs , App Ratings And App Reviews .

Never again will you stare at your app’s download tracker filled with depressing ZEROs.
Our app marketing service can deliver up to 100,000 installs EVERY SINGLE DAY

Come Try AppSuch.com Today and you will not be disappointed

Best Regards,
Andella Crol
AppSuch.com

nilofar shaikh
  • Forum posts: 581

Dec 10, 2015, 1:50:32 PM via Website

Hello I'm unable to backup my apps to sd card help me but it's not a big problem but can you add something like cloud backup and backup for my all other things thank you. i have tried using this app.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

reedjane
  • Forum posts: 13

Dec 26, 2019, 4:58:25 PM via Website

Your problem can be solved in another way. The first is to sync with the cloud or your PC. But at the same time, all your data will still be insufficiently protected from external factors, and the presence of the Internet is always necessary. The second is to purchase a dongle (https://lostdongle.com/buy/sentinel-hasp-srm/) and a special cable for your phone, through which you can create a backup directly to this small flash drive.