- Forum posts: 1
Oct 20, 2014, 2:28:11 AM via Website
Oct 20, 2014 2:28:11 AM via Website
One day when I woke up I would look at my phone if what time is it, but I was shock because my phone is off, i know it is fully charged before i sleep. I tried to open it and opened it again but after a few seconds it's dying also. I go to the service center after 3 days, the man said the battery is outworn, I also question why the battery seems faulty. Then after that I bought a battery to service center, then finally I got it on last saturday. When I arrived home, my phone battery is low then i charge it. After a few seconds I held my phone and I felt this is hot, then I unplug it. I open my phone but it does not open. And there appear to be "THE DEVICE TEMPERATURE IS TOO HIGH OR LOW, MOVE TO THE OTHER PLACE TO CHARGE" that the tract already when I recharge my phone. Please help me, how do I fix it, I feel sad that I do not use my phone. what do I do? Please help me to resolved my problem.
— modified on Oct 20, 2014, 2:29:24 AM