How to put a password on your WhatsApp conversations

• Replies:3
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Oct 13, 2014, 3:45:01 PM via Website

Hey all,

Perhaps there are some of you who like a bit of extra security when it comes to WhatsApp, especially if you have any snoopy siblings/friends/spouses/parents/kids....however, there is no actual password feature. This means you need to get a third part password app from the Google Play Store.

A great app that you can use it AppLock, and place a password protected lock on all of your apps, including WhatsApp. It's free, and lightweight, and can be installed from the Google Play Store by clicking the link I offer a bit earlier.

Here's an article that will explain it a bit further if you need How to hide your files and apps on Android

— modified on Oct 13, 2014, 3:45:32 PM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Oct 13, 2014, 4:03:56 PM via App

Well, yes I would like to lock down my whatsapp conversation ! :) I've been using 360 Antivirus app locker feature to lock down whatsapp and seemed to getting bored of it from a quite while but now I guess I have got another app to try out :D

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Oct 13, 2014, 5:04:24 PM via Website

i use Messenger and Chat Lock apk to lock whatsapp, so when some one tries to open whatsapp it will took a phone vie front camera.

Ready To Help You.