Older smartwatches?

• Replies:4
Glen Cook
  • Forum posts: 10

Oct 12, 2014, 10:40:15 AM via Website

It is a bit of an insult isn't it???

Pebble and Sony are still selling and developing their wearable product lines. I don't think they are giving up because Android Wear has come out.

Having said that, it is going to be difficult to compete with the type of integration that Android Wear can provide.

AJ STA ANA
  • Forum posts: 54

Oct 22, 2014, 4:15:19 PM via Website

Yup,pebble even released a succesor the pebble steel,pebble steel has some features which made me choose it over an android wear device like the above average battery life,really good design for a smartwatch better compatibility (android 4.0 and up) and better screen for outdoors

AJ STA ANA
  • Forum posts: 54

Oct 22, 2014, 4:17:26 PM via Website

AJ STA ANA

Yup,pebble even released a succesor the pebble steel,pebble steel has some features which made me choose it over an android wear device like the above average battery life,really good design for a smartwatch better compatibility (android 4.0 and up) and better screen for outdoors

And its also compatible with ios (i have an ipad mini)

ricky martin
  • Forum posts: 166

Oct 6, 2015, 6:03:17 PM via Website

Pebble and Sony are launching new new smart watches. But all of them are not so good. Not only Pebble but also a lot of companies are launching smart watch. A new smart watch named Modular smart watch is going to launch very soon.

TotalSystemCare - Software to Care for your PC

lizabrown007
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 26, 2019, 6:18:59 AM via Website

I have also used smartwatches and it is really good.