[FREE] Location Detector (GPS)

• Replies:10
Vasili Base
  • Forum posts: 11

Sep 21, 2014, 1:20:27 PM via Website

Important: the application can work without Internet connection!

This is full set for travelers, fishermen and mushroom pickers! This is direct GPS Navigator to saved places.

Use navigation arrow to find the saved location you forgot.
Use compass to get directions of North, West etc.
Send locations using sms or other applications, see all locations on map etc....
Now you can do all of these things with the only one application - Location Detector!!!

Thanks for using it!

image image image image

Vasili Base

Sep 22, 2014, 9:16:39 PM via Website

Hey to all! If someone has used Location Detector (GPS) application, I believe you noticed that design is totally changes, do you have any oppinions or advices about it? We hope you like it!

Vasili Base

Sep 26, 2014, 10:22:34 PM via Website

Please, provide us with your oppinions, we will really appreciate it! Thank you in advanced.

MasterChat
  • Forum posts: 66

Oct 1, 2014, 12:42:51 AM via Website

Hi. I tried the app and it seems to have problem when I am not connected to the internet. It doesn't seem to detect my location.

Vasili Base

Oct 8, 2014, 6:41:40 PM via Website

MasterChat

Hi. I tried the app and it seems to have problem when I am not connected to the internet. It doesn't seem to detect my location.

Hi MasterChat,

Thanks for your post.

Yeah it could be the reason if you don't use GPS. But we suggest that you use GPS signal instead of using network to detect your coordinates. But, GPS is available only outside, it will not work inside buildings.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask it here, I will be happy to answer it.

Vasili Base

Aug 11, 2015, 9:32:12 PM via Website

Location Detector 4.2.0 is released! Maps selection was added. Currently Google and Yandex maps are supported! So user able to select map which is better for his/her region.

Enjoy!

Vasili Base

Aug 20, 2015, 11:14:40 AM via Website

We removed unnecessary permissions to avoid any suspicious of our users. Please check the 4.2.1

Vasili Base

Oct 7, 2015, 12:25:48 PM via Website

We released new version, there are new improvements and bug fixes. Also default map configuring added. Enjoy it in version 4.2.3

Vasili Base

Apr 30, 2016, 11:01:01 PM via Website

4.2.10 is released! Enjoy the update!

Jim Olson
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 27, 2016, 8:50:37 PM via Website

I would like to know if this app has an alarm on it so when I get close to a location it will alert me. Like every time I go to the same location. This would be great for reminding me to turn on my WI-FI every time I come home because I have been playing Pokemon Go for months now & almost always forget to turn wi-fi back on when I get home.

jon renia

Nov 29, 2016, 7:37:46 PM via Website

Good App for my travel navigation