Google suspend my account yesterday.

• Replies:8
Jeff Lee
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 8, 2014, 5:13:09 PM via Website

Google just suspend my account yesterday.
They give me message like

If your account was terminated for violating the developer terms, we can no longer accept applications from you. This means that any related accounts are also permanently suspended, and any new accounts that you try to open will be terminated without a refund of the developer registration fee.

Do anyone try this before, and successful create new developer account?
Can I still create new google developer account and upload app?

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Sep 8, 2014, 7:28:23 PM via Website

Jeff Lee

If your account was terminated for violating the developer terms, we can no longer accept applications from you. This means that any related accounts are also permanently suspended, and any new accounts that you try to open will be terminated without a refund of the developer registration fee.

sorry you cannot register for a new Google Play Developer Console account and do not create a new account , they will terminated without a refund of the developer registration fee
if your account is delete accidentally or need it back (not sure ) you can file a appeal
https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/2491922?hl=en

Ready To Help You.

Jeff Lee
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 8, 2014, 8:06:42 PM via Website

what can i do if I can not success on file a appeal ?

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Sep 9, 2014, 6:15:28 AM via Website

Well, I would say over here @Mobile Crackers is correct even if you try creating developer account again using the same gmail account or .... it will again gets suspended. I would say your best chances will be creating an account by using some different user ID (it means new mac address, new ip address, new apps and do make sure that you will not leave the trails that you are somehow linked to the previously account which gets suspended) It's your only way out other than you can't do anything about it. Google has suspended your developer account because you may have violates their guidelines as these days Google is getting strict and stricter. I would say try following the way I have mentioned this is your only chance other than I can't think of any other way out.

DL Games
  • Forum posts: 42

Sep 9, 2014, 8:49:28 AM via Website

Jeff Lee

I am just curious of one thing, we have 2 apps suspended from Google Play and from what i have read there is the rule of 3 strikes your out. Did u had 3 apps suspended or on what terms did they suspended your account?
Google is so strict this days even with AdMob. We have many many clicks on ads with 0.00 $, if you really want to go back to google try what John F. recommanded but even then it will be very tricky. They will find out if you have any conection with the previous account if you don't proceed with care.
But even tough try out the other stores that are out there and promote your apps with them.
Best of Luck !

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Sep 9, 2014, 9:37:55 AM via Website

I don't know about three strikes. Koushik Dutta makes jokes about how every app he develops gets suspended for violating Google's Developer Terms. But you are entitled to know what you did wrong so you can fix it and resubmit the app (as far as I know).

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Muhammad Taqweem Sultan
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 12, 2014, 7:12:21 PM via Website

I got my two accounts suspended now but using different credit cards and VPNs i am running two others. One thing that happened with my latest app suspension is that those apps were suspended as soon as i publish them and they are being played in US by some one in google. i can see sessions through google analytics. My app captures email of google play account used to download the app.

I assume this is the email of someone at google who tested my app manually and suspended it..

gptestalexa@gmail.com

So you guys can reach him abuse him what ever you want :)

Alexi Davidof
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 5, 2017, 2:57:50 PM via Website

Google has become more strict than ever while at the same time making it less and less clear what you can do and what you can not do. To make matters worse, Google offers little to no support. Avoid the following:

1. Do not include user's reviews in your App description
  2. Do not include the name of other apps in your description
  3. Do not ask users to revise theur ratings
  4. Do not post your app's link in other app reviews.
  5. Do not offer an incentive to users for ratings and reviews.
  6. Do not trigger an SMS/email from inside your App
  7. Do not place ads in notifications
  8. Do not palce bookmarks in the browser or add another app's icon.
  9. Ad walls must have a clearly marked close button
  10. Do not use system based icons.

If all fails and your account is banned and terminated then you have no other choice but visit facebook and search for Google Play Developer Accounts Sale

Kailas
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 3, 2017, 4:14:28 PM via Website

Hi muhammad,
Please i need your help in cresting new account.
Please connect me on this emailid: ashturekailas@gmail.com