- Forum posts: 1,110
Sep 8, 2014, 1:02:21 PM via Website
Sep 8, 2014 1:02:21 PM via Website
It's very simply really:
1. Battery life that lasts for more than a day of heavy usage. Preferably more than two days.
2. Qi wireless charging with a smooth back plate and two Qi chargers in the box (work and home).
3. Standalone capability. Why answer or make a call with my watch if I still need my phone?
4. Round face, bezelless design, switchable bands, metal build (Moto 360+1?).
5. Complete control over screen brightness, timeout, ambient mode etc.
Let me know what you need to have before you buy a smartwatch.
Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting