Hello ANDROIDPIT Community!

• Replies:8
MasterChat
  • Forum posts: 66

Sep 1, 2014, 5:31:04 PM via Website

Good day to all members!

I am new to this forum. I hope to have engaging discussions will all of you. Thanks a lot for allowing me to this community.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Sep 1, 2014, 6:04:07 PM via App

Hey @MasterChat welcome aboard to AndroidPIT ! :) Well, we seem to have similar hobbies I also love to participate over discussions. Looking forward for ;) in the mean time make yourself comfortable and move around our community we have a lot of thread where you can indulge yourself over discussion (lightbulb).

Oops I almost forget to ask, where you are from and which device you own ?

See ya around :D

— modified on Sep 1, 2014, 6:05:33 PM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 110

Sep 1, 2014, 6:08:04 PM via Website

Welcome @Masterchat! - hope you can bring some productive discussion into the forum ;)

— modified on Sep 1, 2014, 6:08:15 PM

MasterChat

Sep 3, 2014, 6:09:57 PM via Website

John F.

Hey @MasterChat welcome aboard to AndroidPIT ! :) Well, we seem to have similar hobbies I also love to participate over discussions. Looking forward for ;) in the mean time make yourself comfortable and move around our community we have a lot of thread where you can indulge yourself over discussion (lightbulb).

Oops I almost forget to ask, where you are from and which device you own ?

See ya around :D

Hello John. I'm from Philippines. My device now is HTC One 801e. Thanks for the warm welcome.

MasterChat

Sep 3, 2014, 6:10:19 PM via Website

Georg Seebode

Welcome @Masterchat! - hope you can bring some productive discussion into the forum ;)

Yeah. Thanks for the welcome.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Sep 16, 2014, 3:55:44 PM via Website

Welcome to AndroidPIT MasterChat! :D

MasterChat

Dec 2, 2014, 3:11:20 PM via Website

thanks for all who welcome me :D

jlworms
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 7, 2015, 10:50:42 PM via App

hi to all of you my english is not so god we win today a 7 4 g 2 point of view mobil

for your littel one im from germany. can anyone tell me how i get apps downloadet please help