Samsung Galaxy Note 2 — bricked Note 2 plz help

• Replies:4
Yestoa
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 23, 2014, 11:09:26 AM via Website

A system update appeared on my Note 2 when its battery was low so I decided to press updated later. Apparently my finger slipped and tapped the other one, causing my battery to eventually run down and brick my phone. Accoding to some guides, I tried to press the power/volume up and then the volume down button, tried to swap my spare 8500 mah battery and all other thing without the power. Nothing worked, is there any other solution i can try? I don’t want to send my phone back yet, thank you.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Aug 23, 2014, 1:01:12 PM via Website

Yestoa

A system update appeared on my Note 2 when its battery was low so I decided to press updated later. Apparently my finger slipped and tapped the other one, causing my battery to eventually run down and brick my phone. Accoding to some guides, I tried to press the power/volume up and then the volume down button, tried to swap my spare 8500 mah battery and all other thing without the power. Nothing worked, is there any other solution i can try? I don’t want to send my phone back yet, thank you.

First charge the battery fully.
Now go to recovery mode and clear cache then factory reset / wipe data
https://www.nextpit.com/forum/565019/hard-reset-your-samsung-galaxy-note-2

Ready To Help You.

Ugogo

Jan 28, 2015, 8:30:26 AM via Website

Same bricked issue.

Zylwyn Alejo
  • Forum posts: 8

Mar 10, 2015, 11:57:49 AM via Website

Yestoa

To unbrick the device use a USB JIG or JTAG to unbrick. (Hard Brick)

USB JIG- is a usb module that will open the Download Mode (connect it the USB cable and use Odin to reflash the ROM)
JTAG- is a device that will unbrick the phone but it's hard to me because you gonna open it's inside. Check in youtube for tutorials.

(Soft Brick) use the USB JIG or use combo press (Volume Down + Home + Power)

fonelab studio

Aug 10, 2018, 5:25:47 AM via Website

Hi,
First you should charge your samsung phone.
There are 2 methods you can try.
1. Enter recovery mode and choose reset samsung phone. Please keep in mind it will wipe your data on samsung phone.
2. Use Fonelab broken android phone data extraction to fix it. You can easily connect, and then follow the on-screen instruction to select and recovere data.
More details, please go to our fonelab official site and read the post Fix a Bricked Android Device.