Do you use Antivirus on your smartphone?

• Replies:8
Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Aug 19, 2014, 2:58:24 PM via Website

If you do, tell us why you use it. If you don't tell us why you don't.

I'll start. I don't use antivirus software currently because I'm pretty safe about what apps I use and the websites I visit. I also have to charge my phone twice per day anyway and I don't want to install any apps that may damage the battery life further.

ParkingArcadeGT Ohh

herry prothyer
  • Forum posts: 88

Aug 22, 2014, 8:48:45 AM via Website

i am using 360 mobile security, it is safeguard my device from malware, spyware and the threat of infection, it is also cleaning a background application and helps to run my device very efficiently.

navid
  • Forum posts: 7

Aug 22, 2014, 4:06:23 PM via App

excuse me, do we have really again really best antivirus app for the vast android(tm) platforms
if so idont have any of the fakes that seem to be malware protectors.
i hope you gonna help me find some best .. hehe!

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Aug 22, 2014, 5:42:07 PM via App

yes yes ! :D I use anti virus over my smartphone ! I use it because I don't want to (cry) afterwards that may be I have (thinking) ! And I don't think it takes too much of my storage space ;)

— modified on Aug 22, 2014, 5:44:24 PM

John
  • Forum posts: 14

Aug 23, 2014, 6:29:40 AM via Website

I use bit defender my son has put it over my lg g3

alines coo
  • Forum posts: 7

Aug 24, 2014, 6:57:03 PM via Website

No need for antivirus as I only install apps after carefully reading their permissions... and also popular apps usually.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Aug 26, 2014, 2:23:51 PM via Website

alines coo

No need for antivirus as I only install apps after carefully reading their permissions... and also popular apps usually.

This is the same as for me

Senapus Petit
  • Forum posts: 70

Sep 2, 2014, 10:53:42 AM via Website

I don't need an antivirus, I only install popular apps or apps that have been tested from other developers even though I root and flash custom ROMs...

DL Games
  • Forum posts: 42

Sep 3, 2014, 10:12:21 AM via Website

I don't use any antivirus because at the moment my phone works a little bit slow and maybe when i make an upgrade probably. But i never used a antivirus on the smartphone. On many stores they check the apps and if they find out that an app is with an virus they don't accept the app. So i feel pretty safe :)