Motorola Moto G — hii

• Replies:5
klsindhura
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 10, 2014, 4:31:00 AM via Website

Hii
this is kl sindhura
iam using motog from past 1week iam getting a popup at top "RESTRICTED ACCESS WAS DENIED"....
how can i rectify this pblm...
can yu suggest me..

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Aug 15, 2014, 7:48:34 AM via App

Well, I guess there may me some problems with you Google account, I would say try creating a new Google account then head over to the application manager clear the cache and the data stored by the Google play services app, one done head over to settings>accounts and sync> remove the google account. When you device ask for gmail account then try putting the new gmail account which you have created and see if that works out for you ! I am sure you will not be seeing the error. :)

klsindhura

Aug 21, 2014, 4:42:49 PM via Website

John sir I am also getting a popup at top as "Restricted access changed"..also I am getting When I was taking with a caller I was getting emergency calls are denied ..
Plz suggest me how can I rectify this pblm..

Lalit
  • Admin

Aug 22, 2014, 6:37:12 PM via App

klsindhura

John sir I am also getting a popup at top as "Restricted access changed"..also I am getting When I was taking with a caller I was getting emergency calls are denied ..
Plz suggest me how can I rectify this pblm..

well, @klsindhura i really want to help you out but couldn't actually get where the problem is :? Is it possible for you to (thinking) post screenshot. So I can get an exact idea about the problem you are experiencing !

— modified on Aug 22, 2014, 6:39:39 PM

klsindhura

Sep 14, 2014, 7:12:41 PM via Website

johnsir recently in my moto mobile...screen was blinking while calling and apps opening...how can i rectify this problem....kindly plzzz....help me..

Lalit
  • Admin

Sep 15, 2014, 6:50:45 AM via Website

Well that's weird :? blinking while calling and apps open up ! I couldn't remember actually but this problem sometimes shows up with my device to fix it use a soft cloth to clean the device screen especially the place where proximity sensor is located try wiping it a little and I guess the blinking problem with sort off. :) See if this helps as I usually ran onto such situation.