echo on phone calls

• Replies:12
karthik
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 22, 2014, 5:37:02 PM via Website

hello
i notice within the last 2 days my gs 4 has started having an echoing effect in my calls its annoying is anything that i can do to rectify this problem.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 770

Jul 23, 2014, 4:13:09 AM via Website

karthik

hello
i notice within the last 2 days my gs 4 has started having an echoing effect in my calls its annoying is anything that i can do to rectify this problem.

try this

Try to remove the back cover and test the problem without any back cover.
Try disabling noise reduction in call settings.
Try turning on Noise Suppression within the dialer's settings.

Ready To Help You.

karthik

Jul 31, 2014, 11:27:31 AM via Website

Thank you that did work weirdly the phone calls are better know.

But it seem to have got a another problem when playing videos the screen gets all jumpy. Can you advise on solution for this

Deactivated Account

Jul 31, 2014, 11:47:29 AM via Website

karthik

Thank you that did work weirdly the phone calls are better know.

But it seem to have got a another problem when playing videos the screen gets all jumpy. Can you advise on solution for this

can you post a screen shot?

closing some apps, make sure you don't have power savings enabled in settings,

— modified on Jul 31, 2014, 11:48:50 AM

Ready To Help You.

karthik

Aug 2, 2014, 3:51:51 PM via Website

Hello

Here is a pic of me watching a video the screen has those jumpy lines on it. I like to thank you for your response. image

Deactivated Account

Aug 2, 2014, 5:20:29 PM via Website

karthik

Hello

Here is a pic of me watching a video the screen has those jumpy lines on it. I like to thank you for your response. ![image][1]

[1]: https://fscl01.fonpit.de/userfiles/6631388/image/IMG-20140802-WA0000-1406987504080.jpg

if the problem happens only when you watch a movie, then it will be a software bug
re-flash the firmware with odin

Ready To Help You.

ram
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 26, 2014, 12:47:08 PM via Website

HI,

How to turn on noise suppression in dialer settings ,please guide me through.

Im using a samsung galaxy s4 i9505 ,
whoever calls me or if i call anyone hears echos from their end ,from my end its fine .
is there any fix for it?

Vox Infantorum

mark
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 26, 2014, 2:05:24 PM via Website

Hi,

Try OnGuard Cleaner from GOOGLE PLAY., I tried it and it works way too good. It will fix your all problems.

ram
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 26, 2014, 2:10:49 PM via Website

mark

Hi,

Try OnGuard Cleaner from GOOGLE PLAY., I tried it and it works way too good. It will fix your all problems.

Hi mark

will it clear the echo problems?

Curt Clayton

Jan 16, 2015, 9:01:05 PM via Website

Hi I noticed you said to take off the back cover to see if this fixed this persons problem I just bought a samsung galaxy s4 active with the echo problem and if I take off the back cover it seems to help why does this do this and how can I fix it without leaving the back cover off
Thanks for any help

Vox Infantorum

Vox Infantorum

Mar 30, 2015, 10:54:13 AM via Website

Hi, I have the same echo problem. I found disabling noise reduction in call settings, but could not find turning on noise suppression in dialer. Where do I find that? And thanks in advance for your help :)

Junaid Q.
  • Forum posts: 76

Aug 6, 2015, 1:04:53 PM via App

Might be becaues of call recorder
I have notice many times when i call my friend who has call recording app i hear echo of my voice in reciver this is not a software problem

Nagasubramanian Ramanathan

Jun 13, 2017, 5:00:22 PM via Website

"Might be because of call recorder": Even after uninstalling the call recorder, the problem continues.