How to save Mp3 songs,,

• Replies:4
Satsuma
  • Forum posts: 96

Jul 22, 2014, 1:13:25 PM via Website

i am using iphone 4s. and i dont know how to save mp3 songs from whatsapp to my mob like i do save pix and videos but i cant save mp3. any one help me out.

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jul 22, 2014, 5:26:29 PM via Website

Hey Satsuma,

I know that on my Android device audio files are automatically saved to my SD card. I just need to search /storage/sdcard/whatsapp/media/ then whatsapp audio or whatsapp voice notes.

I'm not sure that I've ever been sent an mp3 file before though, so I presume these don't save, right??

Satsuma

Jul 22, 2014, 8:12:13 PM via Website

yes that doesnt work. that is the only problem that i am facing on iphone.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jul 23, 2014, 7:43:08 AM via Website

Well @Satsuma I don't think that there is any need to save the the mp3 songs or pictures received over the WhatsApp, it's saved automatically. One the iPhone tap over the music player it should automatically update the list of mp3 songs (otherwise try refreshing the playlist). Like @Scott said WhatsApp media is stored over the system folder /storage/sdcard/whatsapp/media/ . If you want yo enable auto media download that can be done by WhatsApp > Menu Button > Settings > Chat settings > Media auto-download.

Choose from the choices (According to your ...): 1. When using mobile data, 2. When connected on Wi-Fi, 3. When roaming.

Does that solves your problem :)

Satsuma

Jul 23, 2014, 8:16:08 AM via Website

thanks john. i appreciate it, i will try it. hope it will work.