LG G2 — Screen moving

• Replies:1
Sean Richards
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 17, 2014, 10:18:10 PM via Website

Today my phone started acting weird. I unlocked it and the home screen started changing I went to open my settings and then it automatically starting switching to other options. It clicked on different things and then stopped. I let it sit and hen I went to swipe the screen it started swiping the screen and different directions.

And of course when I went to the verizon store it didn't do it.
Anyone have a problem like this.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jul 18, 2014, 7:57:44 AM via Website

Sean Richards

Today my phone started acting weird. I unlocked it and the home screen started changing I went to open my settings and then it automatically starting switching to other options. It clicked on different things and then stopped. I let it sit and hen I went to swipe the screen it started swiping the screen and different directions.

And of course when I went to the verizon store it didn't do it.
Anyone have a problem like this.

Well, try remembering does your device get wet or... ??? I have been experiencing the same problem yesterday, :'( It was raining and somehow my device get wet after sometime it started acting wried. It started charging automatically, and sometimes it switch on and the touch doesn't work and when it works it just clicks the application on his own, :O I was like horrified and then I though let me try putting it inside the rice as I have been telling the same thing to most of the users (lightbulb) and tell you what after putting it there for an hour my device is fixed it started working back normal (whew). So I am suspecting the same problem may be with happening with you to and if you are sure this is not the problem then try restarting your device and see if that helps you ?? :?