Please help me with my gaming website project (about tablet reviews)

• Replies:0
Ben Roveno
  • Forum posts: 22

Jul 6, 2014, 10:45:12 AM via Website

Hi guys,

I need your help here. A couple of months ago, i started building my own website - or blog if you would - about gaming tablets. So on my website, i share a lot about tablet reviews from many brands. However, unlike other tablet reviews on other tech sites, on my website, i mostly put the focus on the gaming performance of each tablet, not the entire thing of the tablets (although i also talk a lot about other sectors like design, UI, etc)

In reviewing these tablets, i firstly look at the entire spec of each tablet, and then i put the focus on the display resolution, CPU, GPU (the most importantly) and the battery capacity. Not to mention, in reviewing each tablet, i also search many videos on YouTube about the gaming performance of each tablet (for example with the key phrase: "Google Nexus 7 gaming", "Google Nexus 7 Asphalt 8", etc). I then collect those videos and put them on my YouTube video playlist, which you can see here * Admin Edit: Promotional Links are Forbidden*

Anyway, my website is actually at * Admin Edit: Promotional Links are Forbidden* and as you can see, i share a lot about tablet reviews on this website/blog.

So what i'm asking from you is, could you all here please help me share information about the gaming performance of your own tablet in this thread.

1. Please share about your experience of using your tablet and how the
    gaming performance of your tablet.
  2. What games that you've installed on your tablet?
  3. Which games that work smoothly in full graphics?
  4. Which games that don't work/don't work perfectly in full graphics -
    on this tablet?

For example, if my tablet is Google Nexus 7, i would say things like:

My tablet is: Google Nexus 7 (2012).

Quick Review: The gaming performance of this tablet is great. Many new games run perfectly and smoothly on this tablet. The battery life of this tablet is also good. However, the downside about this tablet is its lack of expandable storage and this tablet somehow becomes slower and laggy after using it in several months"

Games that work smoothly in full graphics are:
- Asphalt 7
- Need for Speed Most Wanted
- Horn
- N.O.V.A 3
- Modern Combat 4

Games that DON'T work smoothly in full graphics are:
- Asphalt 8 (only in medium graphics)
- GTA San Andreas (only in medium graphics setting)

Anyway, if you also have anything to say about my website - for example, about the tablet reviews, the design, etc - or you want to criticize my website, then don't hesitate to do that because i'll be glad to hear your opinion and critics about my website. It will help me improve my website in the future.

Hopefully, you all here can help me with this. I'll totally respect and appreciate all of your opinions in this thread. Thanks!

— modified on Jul 7, 2014, 6:28:42 AM by moderator