Music manager combination for Windows & Android?

• Replies:6
rob d.
  • Forum posts: 35

Jul 5, 2014, 2:39:33 AM via Website

Google Play Music = awful
MediaMonkey = Playlists don't sync
WinAmp = Unable to sync to SD Card; internal storage only
iTunes = Are yu kidding?

What does everyone use to manage their music in Windows and on their Android Devices? Am I missing any other solutions?

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jul 7, 2014, 10:22:19 AM via Website

rob damiani

iTunes = Are yu kidding?

What does everyone use to manage their music in Windows and on their Android Devices? Am I missing any other solutions?

I'd really like to know this too! At the moment I don't even listen to music on my device because transferring files is such a pain. So if anybody know's any good apps for this let me know!

rob d.

Jul 7, 2014, 3:51:44 PM via Website

Scott Adam Gordon

rob damiani

iTunes = Are yu kidding?

I'd really like to know this too! At the moment I don't even listen to music on my device because transferring files is such a pain. So if anybody know's any good apps for this let me know!

I'm giving Google Play Music another shot. It's by far the easiest to add music to from the Desktop. I actaully don't have to do anything; I download a song to the Desktop and it is automatically added to my Google Play Music Account/Library. In turn, it is then made available on all of my linked Google Play Music Devices - phone and tablet - via The Google Pay Music Cloud. My biggest gripe with Google Play Music is the Android App. I personally find it to be clunky and not user friendly.

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Jul 7, 2014, 4:09:14 PM via Website

Hey Rob,

Have you ever tried using DoubleTwist? You can install the Music Player on both your PC and on your Android device with the app. The software for your PC manages and syncs iTunes music, photos, vids etc, while the app has a radio, podcasts and music player.....

— modified on Jul 8, 2014, 7:03:02 AM by moderator

rob d.

Jul 7, 2014, 4:10:44 PM via Website

Loie Favre

Hey Rob,

Have you ever tried using [DoubleTwist][1]? You can installe the Music Player on both your PC and on your Android device with the app. The software for your PC manages and syncs iTunes music, photos, vids etc, while the app has a radio, podcasts and music player.....

[1]: https://www.doubletwist.com/

Loie, yes I have tried DT. I'm trying to eliminate iTunes completely from my life so DT is not a viable option. DT requires iTunes on the desktop to sync to.

PriNces Plaiees
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 12, 2014, 7:02:04 PM via Website

N7player s amazing

rob d.

Jul 20, 2014, 4:33:26 AM via Website

I'm giving GPM another shot....so far so good. I just wish that the app was more user friendly.