What's better, x amount of downloads, or the same amount of (good) ratings

• Replies:3
Gamazing
  • Forum posts: 9

Jun 29, 2014, 2:18:24 PM via Website

If I had to choose between i.e. 200 downloads or 200 ratings, what would be the best choice? I'm not sure if you need to download the app in order to rate it afterwards.

Thanks!

Mojotheapp
  • Forum posts: 2

Jun 29, 2014, 3:48:42 PM via Website

Gamazing

If I had to choose between i.e. 200 downloads or 200 ratings, what would be the best choice? I'm not sure if you need to download the app in order to rate it afterwards.

Thanks!

It is different for different apps and in different countries. Let me know what country you are talking about.

Rating above 4 is always good.

Gamazing
  • Forum posts: 9

Jun 29, 2014, 3:56:06 PM via Website

Mojotheapp

Gamazing

Thanks!

It is different for different apps and in different countries. Let me know what country you are talking about.

Rating above 4 is always good.

It's basically available all over the world. (On Google Play store).

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jun 30, 2014, 6:21:37 AM via Website

Well @Gamazing, What I am not getting is why you have to choose from 200 downloads or 200 ratings? As far as I know rating a application over the play store means application should be downloaded ! It means you need to download the application in order to rate the application. :)

So, I am going to give you the formulae :

No Downloads (whew)= No Ratings (silly)

Downloads :* = Ratings (*)

Tanzanite Infotech